6

Tyler went back home after the funeral. He wanted to do something else than stay in bed all day, but he was told that he needed to rest as much as possible. As he laid in bed he started to read a few of the 'get well' cards he received during his stay in the hospital.

There were cards from his siblings, his parents, grandparents and friends. Even Nick, another one of the survivors got him a card. The cards said things like "get well soon", "may God be with you during your recovery", and "get rest."

He got to the last few cards, there were some from his teachers, his basketball coach and a few of his teammates. Then he got to the last card.

It was from Josh.

Josh had stayed in Tyler's mind ever since he saw him sitting down in the same row as him at the funeral. He assumed he was a good friend since Josh approached him and offered his help. Tyler needed these kind of people in his life at this confusing and harsh moment in his life.

"Dear Tyler,

Sorry for what happened. I heard about what happened with you and that you probably don't remember me, but we hung out sometimes and I was in the car accident with you. You're probably really confused, but if you have any questions about anything feel free to look for me at school. I hope you get well soon. Take care of yourself and stay alive.

-Joshua"

He does seem like a very nice friend. But could he trust him? Tyler didn't know who anyone was anymore. He didn't know who would wanna mess with him or take advantage of his memory loss. But at the same time, he had a feeling that all these people couldn't be that low.

His parents had mentioned earlier that he got along with everyone he met. But Tyler still wasn't sure if that was true. So far everyone was a stranger to him, and it made him sad, lonely.

All Tyler hopes for is that this Josh kid is actually trying to help him and is the nice person he seems to be. He would have to see next school day, which is tomorrow.

Tyler hoped that at school, people would be patient with him. He also hoped to find out more about his past life. So far he knows that he played basketball and was successful with it, lots of people know him, and that Josh may or may not have been his friend. He needed more information.

Disobeying his parents, he got out of bed and started to look around his room. Everything was very organized. Was he that way in his past life? Maybe.

He started looking through everything in his room, his clothes, drawers, his desk, and his closet. He got an idea of what his style was like; lots of hoodies, plain shirts and jeans. Tyler liked that so far.

Then he looked at his desk. It was full of papers. Tyler then noticed it was homework from school, graphing and statistics in math to be exact. Tyler remembered math, but he didn't like it.

Tyler looked through his closet. It had jackets, shoes, and... a stack of photos? He decided to look through them, maybe they have clues about his life.

The first few pictures were pictures of trees, like the ones there were behind his house. The next one was of what looked like to be a treehouse in the middle of nowhere. Did he take those pictures? He didn't know since there was nothing written at the back of them.

Tyler went through more pictures, and came across some polaroids of him and other people. He recognized most people in the pictures. His parents, siblings, Nick, Chris, and Josh. By the looks of it, they were all friends.

There were some pictures of just Tyler and Chris together, and some of only Tyler and Nick, and some of only Tyler and Josh. Tyler smiled at the pictures because some were a bit goofy. He realized that they were all friends, and he was glad that they seemed to have so much fun and he looked happy.

There were also two girls he didn't recognize and hasn't seen before. A blonde girl with pretty blue eyes, usually with her hair up in a pony tail in most photos, with a girl with light brown hair and almond eyes.

Who were they? Were they friends of his too?

Tyler hoped that they went to the same school, because he wanted to find out.

---|-/---

Over 100 reads and comments?? In just like 2-3 days?? Ahhhh thank you guys love ya |-/

I'll try to update everyday or maybe once every 2-3 days because I start school on Monday after spring break and I'll get busy.

I'm sooo excited for this story I don't know if it'll be short or long because I have sooo many ideas for it the plot is pretty much planned I just need to write it down. I may add a few things I'll see.

Thank you all stay alive |-/