29

We're at 2k reads and 1k comments? I am screamiNG. Thank you guys so much for reading I appreciate all of youuuu.

To celebrate, I was thinking of posting that Q&A I talked about a few chapter ago. Last chance to ask questions, ask as many as you want.

I really left y'all shook with the silver sedan plot twist hehe *wink wink*

If I ever have a fandom in the future I'm gonna name my fandom "silver sedans"

Sorry it's a short one this time

---|-/---

*Present time*

"So Tyler, how are you feeling?" asked the young school councillor in front of Tyler. Tyler forgot his last name because he insists that everyone just call him Johnny. He said that he didn't want the students to feel like he had all the authority over them, and preferred that they considered him as more of a friend.

His mom had scheduled Johnny to talk to Tyler every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She tells Tyler that it must not be easy to not know what you once knew, and to have strangers all around you. Tyler's mom thought it would be a good idea to get Tyler to talk someone about what he was feeling. Tyler said he was fine and kept a smile on his face for everyone around him, but his mom was right. It was not easy at all. He still needed answers, he didn't know who to trust, and he feels lost.

"I'm fine, I guess." Tyler sighed, sitting comfortably on the single sofa. "Have we talked before?"

"We haven't." said Johnny. "But I'm so glad you came to talk to me." he smiled. "What have you been up to lately?"

"Nothing much. Just catching up on homework, getting to know everyone again." Tyler may have said it's nothing much, but it was a lot for him.

"I bet it's overwhelming." said Johnny, his eyes still on Tyler.

"It is." Tyler admitted, nodding his head slightly.

"Are you getting along with everyone?"

"Well," Tyler thought, looking around the room. It was a small office with grey walls, but the paintings on the walls made it look more colorful. "Nobody's said anything about hating me. But people have approached me and said we were once friends" Tyler explained.

"I see." Johnny paused. "Have you remembered any of them?" Johnny asked, referring to Tyler's friends.

"No." Tyler nodded. "I can't remember anything specific, but I do get these feelings out of nowhere." he had a long explanation.

"What do you feel?" Johnny asked intrigued.

"It's kind of hard to explain because I don't know where they're from." Tyler started. "For example, the other day I was playing basketball. My brother has told me that basketball was my whole life, which explains all the basketball trophies in my room." Tyler let out a forced laugh. "But when I played for a practice meeting the whole team had to attend, I felt like something was missing. I felt some sort of emptiness, but I don't know why I was feeling that way all of a sudden. It was out of nowhere."

"Has it happened more than once?" Johnny asked.

"I was told that I had a girlfriend, and apparently she's part of the group of friends that I have. According to her we broke up a few weeks before the accident, but I don't remember ever liking her. I feel nothing towards her." Tyler talked about Jenna.