Q&A (you can skip if you want)

Hey guys!

As a way to celebrate the 30th chapter and 2k reads, (thanks guys!) I decided to post the Q&A

So a few chapter ago I asked you to send me some questions so I can answer them and that's what this part will be about. Some were messaged to me here on Wattpad and others were commented in the chapters I asked you to send questions in. I forgot which one it was.

They won't be in order but I'll answer every one that I got. Feel free to answer some of these questions if you want as well, I love getting to know people!

---|-/---

Q: What made you start writing?
A: I used to deal with a lot of stuff and lots of things were flowing through my head (still do). Then one of my teachers taught the whole class this method that kind of clears your head, called 'free writing'. It helped me deal with some daily stress and get some thoughts out of my head on paper. I've started writing more often since then and I've also written some poems and started a diary. I really recommend it if you want to get some thoughts out of your head and don't want to talk to anyone about it.

Q: Do you like Panic! At the Disco?
A: I love Panic! Death of a Bachelor deserved that Grammy so bad. I'm still upset. Brendon Urie was robbed!! Stay woke.

Q: What is your lucky number?
A: I have a few: 11, 1 and 7.

Q: Do you have Twitter?
A: Yes! It's @unlitvapor, same thing as my wattpad username. Go talk to me guys.

Q: What's your favorite thing that Tyler or Josh have said? (Funny and/or serious)
A: I have a lot by Tyler. But one of my favorite (serious) things that Tyler said was Tyler's Grammy speech: "Anyone from anywhere can do anything." Pretty much everything that comes out of Tyler's mouth is inspirational to be honest. My favorite funny thing Josh has said was when he said "Sex and the ciTYYY" in a high pitched voice. I still laugh. I love them.

Q: What other bands do you like?
A: If I could talk about this all day I would but I'll just list a few. Panic! At the Disco, Green Day, 5 Seconds of Summer, Nirvana (RIP), Metallica, Aerosmith, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Blink-182, All Time Low, Billy Talent, Oasis, Paramore, Coldplay, Soundgarden (double RIP), Fall Out Boy. Wow that's a lot, there's probably more.

Q: Are you going to write more fan fictions?
A: It's a possibility, but I'm not sure. If I have time and I come up with something when I'm done with Hometown, then sure:D

Q: Where do you live?
A: Toronto, Canada. Probably the most hated city here because every celebrity comes here and not the other cities in the country. I feel bad for everyone else in other cities in Canada.

Q: What's the ending of this fanfic?
A: Oooooh I have a plan already but you guys are gonna have to wait😉👀

Q: Why kill off Chris and not Nick or something?
A: Great question. That's one that will be answered later on in this fanfic, I promise.

Q: What made you find out that you're bisexual?
A: It was honestly a lot of things that just started to add up and I didn't realize until I was about 10 or 11, maybe? At first I didn't know that bisexuality was a thing because my family is close minded and my school never taught things about the LGBTQ+ community. I thought you were either gay or straight. (Which kind of inspired Chapter 19). At first I ignored the fact that I was also attracted to girls because everyone around me was against it and I didn't want anyone to hate me, and as I said I thought you were either gay or straight, so I thought I had to choose one or the other. Then I came across all of these LGBTQ+ terms, and one of them was bisexuality. When I came across it I stopped thinking that I was the only one attracted to both genders and made me feel not so alone anymore. I started to live with the fact that it was bisexuality the whole time.

Q: Where did you get this story idea from and how did you come up with it?
A: I honestly don't know where I got the idea from. I wrote the first chapter and started from there, having a few ideas in mind. More and more ideas came to my mind and just did a combination of all of them.

Q: What made you want to write this fanfic?
A: I love to write, and my friend knows this so she just introduced me to wattpad. I've heard about wattpad before but didn't really know how it worked until I got the app. I saw all this fanfics and went like "hey I should write my own." I just wrote the first chapter and started coming up with ideas from there.

Q: Have you ever been to a Twenty One Pilots concert?
A: Unfortunately, no. They did come to my city but I had no one to go with and no money at the time.

Q: What is your favorite Twenty One Pilots album?
A: It's so hard to pick just one because their music is so amazing. I'm really stuck between self titled and Vessel. I guess it depends on my mood. For example, I listen to self titled when I'm sad and want to listen to more piano or I'm just not in the mood for a song that gets you moving. I don't know if that makes sense. I find myself listening to Vessel when I'm in a pretty good mood or one of the songs suddenly starts playing in my head. I also really like RAB and Blurryface though I don't hate them.

Q: What is your favorite lyric from any song by tøp?
A: Ahhh I have so many. But my favorite one for a long while was "Though I'm weak and beaten down, I'll slip away into the sound." It really describes me and means a lot to me. I also really love "Fight it. Take the pain, ignite it." I have many more but those are two of the main ones.

Q: When did you first join the clique?
A: I can't remember an exact time. I've known about tøp for the longest time because a friend got me to start listening to them. At first she made me listen to self titled and I fell in love with it, but then forgot about them for a few weeks until the same friend told me a new album by them came out (Vessel at the time). Then I was like, wow amazing, followed by my life completely being taken over by them. I probably joined when I first heard self titled because I loved it so much, which was in early 2012 I think??

Q: How did you find out about tøp?
A: A friend introduced them to me the longest time ago. She made me listen to self titled and I loved it! Gotta thank her tbh.

Q: Do you have any other singers you like?
A: I have way too many. Halsey, Avril Lavigne, Adele's voice is from heaven (confirmed by me), One Direction, Brendon Urie. I also loved Kurt Cobain and Chris Cornell's voices, Amy Winehouse's voice was so beautiful (RIP to the three of them). There's more but those are my favorites.

Q: What's your favorite color?
A: I love purple, blue and red.

Those are all the questions. Thank you guys for sending them in! Love you |-/