38

I think I may have an idea for another fanfic but I'm thinking of finishing this one first. I'm also terrible when it comes to coming up with names for fanfics... as you may already tell.

---|-/---

Tyler continued to look through the journal. As he read more pages from it and flipped through every single page, he noticed that the last day he wrote about wasn't the only one that was missing. Several pages from all the way to last year, were also gone.

Tyler thought that maybe he had another journal started at first. He looked around for a second journal, but there wasn't another one other than the one he currently had in his hands.

He had read the entire journal. It took Tyler about an hour to read the whole thing. He did find out some fun facts about himself, but not much. Tyler mostly wrote about his day, and when it seemed like he was going to talk about something that actually mattered, the next page was gone. Tyler has learned that he can't cook very well, and that he hates bananas. Some days he would write about him losing interest in basketball, which made Tyler realize that it wasn't the accident that suddenly made him feel this way towards it. He was already feeling this way before, which explains a lot.

It's kind of sad that he's had to figure out stuff like this on his own because he had forgotten. Tyler thought that this is the kind of stuff you should already know about yourself. It made him feel lost.

Tyler didn't know where else to look for the pages, or if he should ask anyone where they are. This journal was more like a diary, and only he should know what happened to it, but he doesn't remember. Not knowing anything made Tyler feel disoriented, like he didn't belong. Everyone else knows their past but him. Tyler was angry mixed with a pinch of jealousy.

Before Tyler began to search through his room for the pages once more just in case, he heard someone knock on his bedroom door. "Who is it?" Tyler faced the door.

"It's Zack."

"What's up?"

Zack walked through the door to Tyler's room. "Hey, what are you up to?" Zack smiled broadly.

"Just looking for something." Tyler proceeded to look at pieces of paper he had on his desk, which looked like homework more than anything else that he was seeking for. There was a small book underneath his desk. But before he could look through it, Zack grabbed his attention.

Zack walked closer to Tyler who was sitting down on his desk. He noticed he had a small journal in his hands. "You found the journal?" Zack asked him with a surprised look on his face.

"Yeah." Tyler nodded, looking at him. That one sentence made Tyler suspicious of him. "What do you mean by 'found' it?"

"Well, you lost it... didn't you?"

"I never knew it was missing." Tyler looked at Zack directly in the eyes. "In fact, I didn't know I had it in the first place. But how would you know? It's my journal."

By the look that Zack already had on his face, Tyler knew he had something to do with the missing pages. "I didn't know."

"You just said-" Tyler started raising his voice. He was already in a bad mood.

"Okay!" Zack interrupted him before Tyler started to get even more angry. "I took the pages." he decided to confess. Zack did not want Tyler to accuse him of being a liar once again.