37

NEW ERA IS UPON US! Do you know what this means?

New theories. Okay, these are my theories about the eye:

-it's Blurryface's eye and the new album is gonna be from Blurryface's perspective.

-When the eye closes it'll open again then we'll be seeing this from a new perspective. Maybe the current eye is Tyler's Blurryface, and when the eye closes it will open again and reveal Josh's perspective

-"Domingo en fuego" means Sunday on fire (trust me I speak Spanish). Polarize is track #9 on Blurryface. This Sunday will be July 9th. New music will be released this Sunday and it will be lit.

Sorry I'm extra when it comes to theories. Also, thanks for 600+ votes and 2k comments I love you |-/

or should it be... \-|

---\-|---

"I know where you stand. Silent in the trees."

These words lingered at the back of Tyler's head all day along with the short melody he played on the keyboard. He had no idea where that song came from, or why he suddenly remembered it. Tyler also couldn't explain how he started playing the keyboard as if he already knew how. Zack had told him he barely played. Maybe he had lied to him again?

What also really frustrated Tyler was not knowing where that melody came from. Something in his head clicked and he just played the keyboard as if he's done it a thousand times before. If this was the first song he has ever remembered after the accident, it must be important. Tyler thought that maybe if he heard the whole song, he would remember something else. But he couldn't find it.

"So... you remembered how to play the keyboard?" Johnny asked amazed. It was Monday, and it's been exactly one month since Tyler woke up in the hospital.

"I guess." Tyler was more confused than proud of himself for remembering something.

"I must say I'm surprised, not many people remember one thing after just a month." Johnny was astounded.

Tyler wanted to smile, but he didn't. "I guess that's good then." Tyler said in more of a question kind of tone.

"Of course it is!" Johnny had started to feel excited for Tyler. "It means you're remembering, and you'll start to remember more."

"But, I don't know where this song came from. It just popped in my head! It doesn't count." Tyler thought this was just another memory that didn't have some sort of connection, like his other feelings he didn't know where they're from.

"A memory is a memory. At least you remember some things." Johnny tried to make Tyler feel better. "It's better than not remembering anything at all."

Tyler just shrugged. He still wished these feelings had some sort of explanation behind them. Why did he feel empty when playing basketball? Why did his feelings for Josh start all of a sudden? Why couldn't he remember the whole song he played?

Tyler went home with those lyrics still stuck in his head. "I know where you stand. Silent in the trees." He just couldn't remember where it was from, and it was driving him crazy. Josh and Nick said they didn't know the song either when Tyler first played it in front of them in Josh's basement.

Tyler turned on the radio and went through some of the albums he had in his basement. Not a single song had those words. He needed to find this song.