11

There was a problem though. Actually, more than just one.

First of all, this note could've been written by anyone. It could've even been a prank. Tyler had no idea who would want to meet him at an apparently haunted treehouse. He also didn't know who to ask about the note he received. This wasn't adding up.

Tyler decided to keep this note to himself. After all, it also could've been confidential. He had to figure out who it was from himself. But, Tyler didn't know how or where to start.

After school, Tyler met up with Zack again to walk home together. He continued to ask Zack questions about himself like he was doing this morning on their way to school. He still had many questions.

"Who exactly is Jenna?" Tyler asked.

"You asked this earlier. I said I don't know her." Zack replied as he jumped over a water puddle.

"Yeah, but, she just seemed so upset when I said I didn't remember her. Out of all people, she's the one that really looked upset."

"Sorry, but I don't know who you were to her. Maybe you guys were friends and she had a big secret crush on you?" Zack wondered. "I've only seen her a few times but we've never talked."

"Maybe, I wouldn't know. For obvious reasons." Tyler was upset.

"Any more questions?"

"Have I had a girlfriend before?"

"Not sure." Zack shrugged.

"Do you know anything about me, Zack?" Tyler was starting to get annoyed. He needed answers.

"You usually kept to yourself and hid in your room doing I don't know what. Your life was your life and mine was mine." Zack said honestly. "Any more specific questions?"

"What was my favorite food?" Tyler knew this was probably a dumb question to ask but he's curious about everything.

"Definitely Taco Bell."

"Did I have any hobbies?"

"Basketball."

"Other than basketball?"

"Nope. Not that I know of." Zack was just recognizing how little he knew about his brother. He wondered if he was supposed to know all of these things.

"Is there anyone else that can answer these questions?"

"Probably mom and dad. They're your parents after all, parents know you better than you know yourself." Zack gave him something useful this time.

"I hope so."

---|-/---

Tyler and Zack arrived home to their mother sitting in the living room. She was looking through what looked like an album full of photos.

"We're here!" Zack called, making sure she knew they arrived.

"Hi boys! How was school?"

"Great!"

"Okay." Tyler said as he walked in the living room.

"Tyler, I know you just got here but come sit beside me." His mom said softly before Tyler went upstairs to his room, making a spot for him to sit.

"What is it?" Tyler asked as he sat down and Zack went to his own room, leaving the two alone.

"I'm just trying to come up with ways to help you. As I was thinking, I found this photo album. Maybe this can make something come back." Tyler's mom opened the photo album once again in front of Tyler. She hoped Tyler could remember something about his past life. As a mother, she wanted what was best for him.

"You've been playing basketball since elementary school." Tyler's mom said to him as she flipped through some pages. There were photos of everyone in the household, including Tyler and his old basketball teams. Everything was there. His kindergarten class, his first loose tooth, and his siblings.

"Cute." was all Tyler could say. Still nothing.

Tyler's mom kept turning the pages of the big photo album slowly, letting Tyler analyze them all. She really hoped this would help him somehow. Deep in her heart she knew it would take time and she needed to be patient like the doctor said, but she wanted to help any way she could. She was also sad because another possibility was that he would never remember anything, and that Tyler would only remember things after the accident.

"Just letting you know that I've booked an appointment for you to go to your school's counsellor." Tyler's mom informed him.

"But, why?" Tyler asked, looking at his mom confused.

"You need help Tyler. You need to talk to someone about what you're feeling during this rough situation." His mom was worried about him.

"But I'm fine. Sure, I don't remember who anyone is, but other than that I'm good." Tyler lied. He just didn't want to talk to anyone about anything.

"No, Tyler. It just can't be easy going to school like a new student there and not knowing who anyone is." His mom could see through his lies. Zack was right; parents do know you better than you know yourself. "You don't even know your own family and it's just not something you need to deal with on your own. All I want is what's best for you." Tyler's mom said honestly.

"Mom, where did I go? Whose house did I go to before the accident?" Tyler asked, ignoring his mom's comments and photos she was showing him.

"I'm pretty sure it was one of your friends' house. I forgot her name. You have many friends Tyler."

Her. It was a girl's house.

"Had. I had friends." Tyler corrected her. "I don't know who I used to hang out with anymore. I don't know wh-, I don't know anything." Tyler was still very disappointed in himself. But Tyler was still motivated to find out what happened that night, and the rest of his life.

Tyler now needs to find out whose party he went to, and who he was with before the tragedy. Starting tomorrow, he was going to start asking questions.

---|-/---

OVER 300 READS AHHHH *animal noises*

Thank you all for reading. I honestly can't believe y'all are getting this far this fanfic lame.

But anyways, chapter 12 coming soon

Love you all |-/