20

A/N: might be doing that Q&A soon send questions❤️

also thank you for 1k reads I love you all

sorry this one is a little bit short

---|-/---

Zack did not know what to do. A lot of things were coming to mind. Is that why he snuck out almost every night? Was he with Josh? He could not believe this. Zack just stood there absolutely speechless and so shocked he couldn't move.

Before he could be seen, Zack walked away trying to convince himself that what he saw did not just happen. But it did, and now it's going to be really awkward between them.

But Zack was also very worried and scared for him. What if he was gay? People would hate him and discriminate against him. Zack knew all of his family would oppose to him being gay. Because of this, Zack told himself that he was going to try his best to keep this a secret for his brother.

He started to make his way back to his house following his own footprints in the snow, still shocked by what he saw. At least this was better than Tyler being some drug dealer like how he first thought.

Without sensing anyone's presence, Josh and Tyler continued to kiss inside the treehouse. Both of their worries went away and their minds focused on the sweet moment. To Tyler, Josh's lips tasted like mint chocolate, something he loved. Josh put his arms around Tyler and pulled him closer. Even though they knew they would have to stop eventually, they didn't want to.

Josh had waited for this moment for a long time. His heart raced as Tyler's lips moved softly against his. He's had a crush on Tyler for a while. But since he thought Tyler was straight, he didn't know if he could make a move. Tyler admitting he was gay gave him a little bit of confidence.

His mouth was warm, the caress of his lips softer than he imagined. Tyler tasted delicately with his tongue, and Josh opened his mouth, letting out a low moan. Even so, they didn't stop.

Tyler has felt the same way as Josh for a while. Because he had not come out to Josh, he decided not to say anything. But now that they were both clearly into each other, it made him happy. Happier than he's ever been. He was so happy Tyler forgot all about his writing journal and pen he usually brought to write when he felt sad. Josh was like the sun that made Tyler's darkness of his mind go away when he was with him.

They kissed more passionately. Pulling each other closer and moving their hands across each other's bodies. They both wished they would've done this before. Except Tyler couldn't because he was with Jenna.

Jenna.

Tyler broke from the kiss quickly and sat up, leaving Josh confused. "Tyler, what is it?"

"I can't do this." Tyler looked down. He was still afraid of what people may think of him if they found out. He was still with Jenna, and if people knew they would tell her and everyone will know that Tyler cheated on her with a guy. Tyler felt bad because kissing Josh felt good.

"Okay. I understand." Josh said calmly even though he was pretty upset. Tyler had kissed him first.

"We should probably pretend nothing here happened." Tyler said, getting up to climb down of the treehouse.

"But you liked it. I liked it." Josh spoke the truth. "We can't just walk out and pretend you just didn't come out as gay to me and kissed me." Josh stood up.

"Watch me." Tyler started to walk away from Josh.

"Please." Josh pleaded. He wanted to convince Tyler to stay. "One last time then?"

Tyler turned back around and walked up to Josh. They both kissed one last time before pulling away. Tyler just couldn't resist to keep kissing him over and over again. If he could, he'd do this every day of his life. "I'm sorry, but people really can't find out about this." Tyler caressed Josh's face as he looked down sadly.

"We could keep this a secret." Josh suggested. "We can meet here every once in a while whenever one of us feels sad again." Josh tried to come up with ideas to do this again. To be with Tyler. "Nobody comes here."

"If we don't stop we'll get caught." Tyler tried to come up with excuses. "Aren't you scared?"

"Not when I'm with you, Tyjo."

"I'm sorry, but I still am." Tyler lied. He felt completely protected and happy with Josh. But his mind told him that if they get caught, there will be bad consequences. He thought about his family and how they would all change their views about him.

This made Josh's heart sink.

"Okay." Josh nodded.

Tyler walked away for the last time and carefully climbed down the abandoned treehouse, leaving Josh inside. He walked away feeling sad. He wished he could be out of the closet. He wished his family was more accepting. He wished both him and Josh were out and free together and nobody could say anything against it. But not all things in life are possible.

Tyler walked on the path back to his house. He hoped his family wasn't too mad for being a little late. His mom knew Tyler had lots of friends, so he could use that as an excuse.

As Tyler walked back, he saw someone else getting closer and closer. Whoever it is, they're walking towards Tyler. He soon noticed that this person looked familiar.

As he got closer, he realized it was Zack.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" Tyler asked. He thought he was back home opening presents.

"I was looking for you." Zack turned back around to walk with Tyler back home.

"Well, you found me." Tyler stated, making Zack remember what he saw.

Tyler's cheeks were a hot pink, and his lips were swollen. Zack noticed this, and just knowing what they did gave Zack nerves for some reason. He felt awkward, and made him feel like he wasn't trust worthy enough since Tyler didn't tell him he could be in a relationship with Josh. Zack would've been okay with it. Even so, Zack understood because he also knew that the rest of his family would not be.

They both walked back to open the presents they had yet to open back at home, both with secrets they had to keep.