27

We're almost at 2k reads! Thank you all so much for commenting/voting and putting this story on your reading lists you all make me happy

---|-/---

Josh couldn't believe what Tyler had done. He had just told everyone everything, even Josh's own secret that he meant to keep for a while.

"Well, of it helps, I don't care that you guys are gay." Nick broke the silence.

"I love you guys!" Tyler pulled Chris and Nick into a hug dramatically. Everyone thought drunk Tyler was hilarious. Sometimes.

"Thanks." Josh smiled awkwardly. "I'm gonna need to go get Jenna to explain everything. Can you guys watch Tyler?"

"I will." Zack volunteered, being Tyler's brother.

"Good luck."

Josh ran to where Jenna had ran just a moment ago outside. It took a while to find her, but Josh finally did. You could see the anger on Jenna's face. Her arms were crossed, and she tried to get away from Josh once she saw him approaching her.

"Leave me alone!" Jenna screamed at him.

"Wait! Jenna, let me explain."

"There's nothing to explain." Jenna turned her back on Josh.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Josh apologized. "He was afraid to tell you."

"I would've been just fine if he just told me he was gay. But I just had to find out that he cheated on me with you!" Jenna pushed him away. "And you let it happen!"

"I said I was sorry!" Josh repeated himself, feeling absolutely awful. "I know you probably won't forgive me."

"Well, you're right." Jenna confirmed. "Go away. Go be happy together."

"We're not together." Josh corrected her. "I swear it was just that one time." Josh didn't even know what to say to get Jenna to calm down.

"Sure it was." Jenna rolled her eyes.

"It was! I also like someone else." Josh admitted.

"Who?"

"Debby."

Josh had liked her for a while now. But he was confused, because he also really liked Tyler. Since he couldn't be with Tyler, he decided to go for Debby even though he thought she was out of his league.

"Not my best friend, jerk!" Jenna was in shock. She couldn't believe her own boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend now, and a person she considered to be one of her good friends would do this to her.

"Jenna, c'mon! You can't be this angry forever."

"Yes I can." Jenna said angrily, walking away like she did before.

Josh had given up. He decided he would talk to her tomorrow when Jenna is calmer. He still felt guilty. Josh was sure that this secret was going to be kept for a long time. He was never going to play beer pong again.

Josh walked back, letting Jenna walk away into the darkness of the night. He also needed to check on Tyler to make sure he hasn't said anything else.