•Chapter1•

-Baekhyun's-

I can't believe THE Oh Sehun just texted me!! This is heaven!!

"What are you dreaming about?" My brother, Luhan asked.
"Oh nothing." I sighed happily.

"If you say so, oh by the way mum and dad are going to America for work business for 3 months." He explained.

I suddenly felt so sad:

"3 months??!" I wailed like a child.

"Yah hyung you're older than me! Don't act so childish!" He laughed and playfully slapped my arm.

"Who's gonna cook us food?" I smirked.

"Yah! You're forgetting I can cook!" He whined.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding." I joked.

"Better be," he mumbled.

Next day at school.

"Baekhyun! We are going to be late! Get down here!" Luhan called.

I was secretly in the bathroom, pouring hot oil on my leg, biting my lip, due to the pain.

"Coming!!" I almost screamed, while rolling down the ends of my pants.

I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple. We started walking to school and my legs were burning. I tried not to make it so obvious that I was limping.

We arrived at the school and ran to my best friend, D.O Kyungsoo.

"Guess who texted me last night!" I whispered- forgetting the consequences.

"THE oh Sehun! Kai's best friend!!" I answered, not giving him time to guess.

"Omo! Really?" He looked surprised.

"That's what I said!" I laughed.

Bringgggg bringggg. The bell rang.

We started walking to class when I spotted one of the popular kids, Park ChanYeol.

I hadn't realised I was staring at him for so long until he winked at me! I turned away and blushed, as Kyungsoo and I kept walking.

We arrived at class and I immediately ran to the back corner and settled my stuff, rubbing my legs causing more pain. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, was seated next to Kai. Oh look, they're flirting. 😒

"Ok class, we are having a new seating arrangement." The teacher cut me from my thoughts.

"Awe's" and "ugh's" were heard from the students as we all stood up.

"We'll start at the back. Byun Baekhyun and Oh Sehun." My eyes widened as all the girls gave me death glares! What?! It's not like I'm gay.... *cough* well, even if I was, oh Sehun isn't... Right??!

I slowly walked to the back corner, and placed my stuff down.

"Oh Sehun? Is he not here yet?" The teacher called.

"I'm here." Sehun groggily said as he entered the classroom.

"You're seated next to Baekhyun in the back thank you." The teacher explained.

"WHAT?! The nerd??!" He shouted.

"Oh Sehun! Do you want detention as well?!" The teacher growled.

Sehun sighed and started walking towards me. Tbh, I felt uncomfortable.

"So," he started.

"Kai told me he heard you talking about last night to kyungshoe or whoever." He smirked.

I suddenly remember what happened. I carefully digested what he just said.

"So, you broke the 'promise'" he quoted.

"Time to bully you." He grinned evilly. Damn, my legs already hurt a lot...

"Baekhyun! Sehun! Detention after school!! No talking in my class!!" The teacher warned.

"I don't like this teacher." Sehun whispered to me. I just laughed lightly.

~^;^~

Here's the first chap, enjoy!
•panda