•Chapter23•

-Sehun's-

BAEKHYUN

SHOULD

BE

AWAKE

TODAY!!!!! ^.^

I jumped out of bed and had a quick hot shower. I changed into a black shirt with black jeans and a jacket.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs to eat.

After I ate, I picked up his present and rushed out of the house in a hurry.

If you're wondering what the present is, it's a teddy bear holding a heart and  I got him his favourite flowers.

I arrived at the hospital minutes later and opened the door.

"I'm here to see Byun Baekhyun again." I smiled gently.

"We'll aren't you a frequent visitor?" The lady giggled.

I nodded my head and walked to baekhyun's room.

This is it.

I finally get to see him awake.. 

I took a deep breath and turned the door knob.

"Hello..?" I called.

"Mr. Oh! Over here." The doctor called waving his hands at me. 

I walked over to him and smiled.

"Where's Baekhyun?" I asked.

"He went to the washroom. I suggest to hide and surprise him." He whispered to me.

I lightly squealed and nodded my head while hiding behind the door.

I heard the toilet flush and the door open. I was over the moon to be able to see Baekhyun again.

"Doctor Kim.." Baekhyun started.

So that's what he sounds like after a month without him.

"Yes Baekhyun??" He asked.

"When will I see Sehun? It's been a year since I saw him.." He drifted.

"He's definitely coming today." He grinned.

"Do you know wh- AHHHHHH!" He squealed as I jumped out from behind the door.

"Baekhyun!! I missed you so much!" I ran to hug him.

I engulfed him in my arms as I placed his gifts on the bed.

Tears tricked down my face as I hugged him tightly.

"Sehun.." He sobbed.

"Shhhh. It's ok I'm here.." I smiled sweetly.

He cried in my arms as I held him up.

"Come here." I ushered him to sit on my lap when I sat on the bed.

"I missed you so much.." I whispered into his ear as I held him.

"Sehun.. Why didn't you contact me and why do you like like my other friend..?" He questioned.

I was astonished by his words.

"I-I'll explain later ok? Do yo want to come to my house..?" I avoided his question.

"Sure!" He smiled.

I stood up and were about to leave the room when I suddenly stopped.

"Gamsahabnida for taking care of Baekhyun Dr. Kim." I bowed.

"No problem Sehun. Take good care of him." He waved as we exited the building.

"Sehun. How long to get to your house? I don't like walking." He pouted cutely.

"Well, 10 mins walking. But I could always carry you..?" I cheekily said.

"Yah!!" He hit my arm.

"I was kidding!!" I laughed.

A few minutes later we arrived at my house.

"So.. About my friend. Why do you look so much like him?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Well.." I started uneasily.

"You see, after you lost your memory.. I was told that's it's best if people don't mention my name. So I changed my name to 'SeSe' cause it was the closest thing I could think of.. Back to the topic- you and I were great friends until one day I asked if you wanted to come to my house and you agreed. Then on the way, you got dizzy and passed out. Then you were in the hospital for few weeks. I didn't think it would be that bad though.. So i visited you almost everyday until today." I explained, taking a deep breath.

"So.. You lied to me? Why?!" He stared at me angrily.

"I-I didn't think it would effect this so much.." I awkwardly rubbed my nape.

-Baekhyun's-

"This isn't how I expected my first day awake to be like." I glared.

"B-but.." He started.

"No." I slapped his hand away.

"Wait Baekhyun!! Let me explain!!" He yelled.

"No! I know too much already! Just let me go!!" I screamed.

"I think it's better if we stop this here." I growled coldly.

His grip on my wrist slowly loosened as i said that.

"Don't bother finding me. It'll be no use." I glared.

"I'll miss you.. And I'll never stop loving you.. I'm sorry what I did." He whispered as I walked away, tears falling of my cheeks one by one until I was out of his sight.

I reached a thin alleyway and slipped through. My back slid down the wall as I buried my head in my knees.

"Why.." I sniffed.

~^;^~
Eyo! This chapter was a dreadful moment between Baekhyun and Sehun. I'm really bored right now...

Just um...

Eating gummy bears... 😇😂😂

Ok bye~
•ICutMyWrist4You