•Chapter53•

-Baekhyun's-

I woke up to an empty bed, blankets kicked off the mattress. I yawned and stretched my arms, accidentally bumping the headboard.

I sat up, ruffling my hair as I walked out of the room. I walked to the kitchen, following the delicious smell of bacon and eggs.

"G'morning Sehunnie." I greeted, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Hey baby." He swiftly turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist, placing a chaste kiss to my lips.

"Don't burn the food Sehun-ah." I whispered cheekily into his ears.

He turned back around and a soft chuckled escaped his lips as he flipped the bacon in the pan.

I went into the lounge room and turned the tv on, throwing myself into the couch.

"Babe, breakfast is ready. Come eat." He called from the kitchen.

I slowly got up off the couch, seating myself opposite from my soon-to-be husband.

We ate in silence with occasional glances at each other and playful winks.

After breakfast, the two of us took a shower and cuddled on the couch all day, watching movies.

When night time came around, it was really the same as every night, brush teeth, pyjamas, sleep.

Next few weeks

I remember being in bed a few minutes ago, and now I'm being dragged by Kyungsoo outside, towards his car.

"Remind me why I'm up so early?" I yawned.

"Yah hoe could you forget? It's your wedding day today pabo!" He exclaimed grumpily before pushing me into the passenger seat of his car.

"Oh yeah.. I'm tired okay? I just forgot." I mumbled.

After about a 10 minute drive, we arrived at the church, where Kyungsoo lead me into my dressing room.

I fitted n my suit and tie, along with my shoes. Some women were also there to do my makeup and fix up anything else.

In an hours time, we were finally ready. I was told Sehun was waiting at the stand already, and everyone was waiting on me.

I starting to sweat nervously, as I saw young girls next to me, holding little baskets of flowers. They giggled and looked up at me, smiling.

I took a deep breath as the doors opened.

Everyone stood up and turned their eyes back to me. I was surprised to see my parents and brother standing in the front row of the church.

I slowly made my way down the isle, my face meeting with a smirking Sehun. I blushed in embarrassment but continued walking.

I arrived at the podium and stood across from Sehun as all the guests sat themselves again.

I held onto a Sehun's hands that he held out for me as the priest started speaking.

"Oh Sehun, would you like to start with your vow?"

"Ne. Byun Baekhyun, my soon-to-be husband. You and I started off in high school, I was your school's playboy and bully. I treated you badly and of course, I regretted it from the day it happened. I've gotten you into a lot of accidents and I'm so sorry, especially when you got amnesia, I hated myself deeply. I'm sorry for yelling at you for all your mistakes and I know that you forgive me. We have had a lot of ups and downs that I can't keep count, but what I do know, is that I love you. And I always will. No matter what's happens, if it's a separation or a fight, I still love you." He smiled.

The audience let out a quiet 'aww' in adoration and continued watching the scene unfold in front of them.

My eyes started to water as I sniffles lightly, continuing my vows.

"Oh Sehun, I didn't really plan for what I was going to say, but I really just want to say that I love you, through all that we've been through, we did it together, we love each other, and that's all that matters. No matter the problem, we stay together like a butterfly's addiction to s flower. I love you, Oh Sehun." I finished, wiping my eye carefully, trying not to smudge my makeup.

"If there are any objections, please speak now." The priest ordered.

The audience stayed quiet, as I glanced at my parents, who gave a nod of approval and a gentle smile.

"You may now, kiss the groom."

Sehun slipped the ring onto my finger and pulled me into a kiss. The crowd cheered quietly and started to get moving, to the hotel booked nearby for the after party.

I pulled away from Sehun, staring into his soft stare, his chocolate brown eyes consuming my thoughts as he spoke,

"I love you, Oh Baekhyun."

~^;^~
Oof. Who missed me? No one? Not surprised. Sorry it took me two months to update 😭 I've been getting used to s lot of things and more school stuff. Please forgive me. I think this might be the end, I don't think I'll be writing any more stories... maybe later on in time when I'm actually free. Thank you all for reading this shitty book and I might even make an extra chap for smth.. 👀 stay tuned !! ☺️
•mirandal19