•Chapter49•

That's an ugly ass author-nim in that picture :') (add me on Snapchat: baekzi12 <33)

ʝυѕт α яємιи∂єя тнαт ι ѕυ¢к αт ωяιтιиg тнιѕ ѕσят σf ѕнιт ѕσ ѕσяяу ιf ι мα∂є уσυ вяιиg тιѕѕυєѕ fσя иσ яєαѕσи :(

-Baekhyun's-

"S-Sehun.." I stuttered.

My stepped forward slowly, slipping his fingers between mine, before leading me to a beach, a small table lit up with candles and fancy cutlery and all.

"Sehun.. What is all this for?" I asked.

"Hush now Baekhyun, you'll find out afterwards."he grinned cheekily. 

I nodded and sat down opposite from him, as soft background music started playing.

I looked behind me, spotting mine and Sehun's friends with instruments, playing soft and slow music.

After a beautiful dinner, Sehun invited me onto the stage for a slow dance. After about 10 minutes, the music stopped and Sehun knelt down in front of me.

For a few seconds, I was clueless until the boys started whistling.

I covered my mouth is surprise, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes at any second.

"Byun Baekhyun, my one and only. The one who has gone through so much in high school. The one that I loved for so long. The one who never gave up on me. I love you so, very much for you to ever leave my side. We have been through hard times together, and other times where it's been smooth. I'm sorry for everything that I have done and I know you love me because I love you. I love you so much that not even this can explain how much I love you. To Pluto and back, even. Will you make me happy forever an do the honours of marrying me?" He confesses.

Tears slipped from my eyes as he finished his speech. I nodded my head and threw myself into his arms.

Whistles and claps were heard all around as I kissed him passionately. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his and he slipped the ring in my finger.

"I love you too, so much." I cried.

"Thank you. Thank you for being there for anything. I love you too." He smiled.

"Congrats man!" Kai hit Sehun's back lightly.

"When's the wedding?" Chanyeol asked.

We had a great rest of the night, just hanging out, and in the end, we ended up all crashing at the rented beach house.

"I love you Sehun." I whispered while smiling, before falling asleep.

"I love you too. Oh Baekhyun."

——— next morning

I woke up and found myself wrapped in Sehun's warm embrace.

I looked around the lounge room and saw all of our friends sleeping next to each other.

My life is so perfect now. I've got everything I've ever wanted.

Love, friends, and a great husband.

I slowly stood up, making my way to the kitchen. I took out some ingredients in the cupboards and decided to make some waffles for everyone.

"What's for breakfast? It smells amazing." Kai and Chanyeol asked in unison, rubbing their eyes tiredly.

"Waffles." I smiled to them.

"Do you want to go wake up the others?" I asked them.

They nodded their heads and walked back to where everyone was sleeping.

Once I plated the waffles and prepared the toppings with the cutlery, I had Sehun and Kyungsoo come in and help me move the food to the dining room.

It was quiet for a bit before Kai spoke up:

"You got yourself a lady who can cook Sehun-ah." He laughed.

We all started laughing along with him as I slapped his shoulder playfully.

After breakfast, we placed our dishes into the sink, not bothering to wash them at the moment.

We all decided to get changed into something beach-appropriate before grabbing a towel each and heading out the door, to the beach.

We lay our towels down in the sand one by one, next to each other.

Kyungsoo threw himself into a foldable chair that he brought with him, closing his eyes under the beach umbrella.

Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and I ran straight for the water, splashing each other with the ocean water.

Chanyeol crept up behind Kai and winked at me. I stifled a laugh as he picked up the young male and threw him back into the water.

"YAHH!! Hyung!" He shouted as his back made contact with the water, urging him under the surface.

I burst out into laughter along with the others who witnessed the scene.

Kai stood up, absolutely soaking as he flicked water in our direction.

"Baekhyun-hyung!" He whined, hugging me.

I laughed again and he pouted at me. We got out of the water after about an hour, walking to where Kyungsoo has started a barbecue.

"Smells great Soo!" I complemented, taking in the smell of the food he had cooked us.

We all sat down, and started chatting. The beach had started to fill up with people- not too many- but a few families here and there.

Once it was early afternoon, about 2pm, we headed back to the beach house and changed into regular clothes.

"We have to go now. Told our parents we'd be back by lunch." Kai laughed, throwing his arm around Kyungsoo's neck.

"Arrasso. Annyeong!" We called as the couple exited the house.

Hour by hour, each couple left, leaving only Sehun and I.

"Do you wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" I suggested, shrugging my shoulders at the same time.

"Sure. What do you want to watch?" He asked, pulling in towards him by my waist.

"Hmm.. I don't know. You choose." I replied, as we walked to our bedroom and turned on the tv.

"How about Black Panther?" He looked at me as I nodded.

"Arrasso. Get comfortable. I'll go get some popcorn." He mumbled, leaving the bedroom as I dove under the cover and hurried myself to my chin.

I started the movie and after a few minutes, Sehun walked back in, closing the door and shuffling under the blanket next to me, placing the bowl in between us on top of the blanket.

The movie was almost over, when a Sehun decided to move the bowl and wrap his arms tightly around my waist, moving to my hair to take in a deep breath.

"I love you." Was the last thing I heard before falling into dream land.

~^;^~
I hope you guys are satisfied with this story. If I post another sebaek story, will you guys read it? Please comment I hate silent readers. I feel like such an attention hoe rn 😂👌 anyways thanks for reading this story. The next chapter, will be about Taehyung because- WHOOPs your author forgets things 🤷‍♀️. Anyway bye and please don't forget to comment. Comment what you want to happen to Taehyung/V. I'm making a new sebaek story :) bye~ 👋

•mirandal19