•Chapter47•

I IᑎᗩᒪᒪY ᑌᑭᗪᗩTE. I ᕼᗩTE YEᒪᖴ ᔕᗰ... pls read the a/n at the end 🙏

-Baekhyun's-

I embraced Luhan hyung for an amount of time that is unexplainable.

I still was a little bit upset that he hadn't told me he was friends with.. Taehyung.

"Baekhyun, I'm so sorry for not telling you. I'm sorry for befriending him. But... what- what's wrong with him?" Hyung asked.

"H-he's bipolar." I answered shortly.

"Bipolar?" He asked again.

"His 2 sides are Taehyung and V. Taehyung is friendly and normal but knows what V is up to. V is his other side, he is more of a sexual personality. His eyes fade grey when he feels anything sexual... I'm sorry if you had to see that side of him. He was mostly V around me until..." I stopped midway as my stomach churned uncomfortably.

"Until what??" He stared at me.

"Uh..." I blinked my eyes repeatedly, trying to rid of the tears ready for their disposal.

"H-he sexually ha- harassed me." I cried.

He suddenly re-embraced me, pulling me in tight. I stained his shirt with my tears, as Sehun walked into the room.

"Baby, are you ok?" He ran to me.

I sniffed and wiped my tears with my arm, nodding my head.

"What happened Luhan?" Sehun asked Luhan hyung.

I tugged at hyung's sleeve and shook my head.

"M-Mianhe Sehun. I can't tell you." He said.

Thank you hyung. I'm so sorry for everything I said today.

I dismissed Luhan hyung from my room as Sehun sat down next to me.

"I love you and I hope you know that." He kissed my cheek

"I love you too." I smiled weakly.

THE nEXt DAy

I woke up, to no one beside me.

"Sehun-ah?" I called.
After receiving no response, I threw the blanket off me and stumbled into the bathroom.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, before splashing some water into my face.

I walked out, into the kitchen as the most delicious scent filled my nostrils.

"S-Sehun-ah?" I repeated.

My mother turned around to face me.

"Sehun's not here, Baekkie. He left early." She explained.

"Why?" I asked in a childish tone.

"He said he was going to the shops... but it's already been 2 hours." She laughed.

I checked the clock on the kitchen wall. The time shown was 9:34.

"He hasn't been here since 7:30??" I asked, astonished.

She nodded her head and continued to prepare breakfast.

A sigh of bordem escaped my lip and I walked back to my room, throwing myself onto my bed.

"What can you be doing Sehunnie?"

-Sehun's-

I woke up, to Baekhyun beside me, snoring cutely. I slowly climbed out of bed and changed into some jeans and a shirt before slipping on my black jacket.