•Chapter31•

Das a pick of me in the media. My sisters friend (she's abt mid 20's) did my makeup for their makeup graduation. I had to even walk down a cat walk. FFS. I'm only 13!! I was the youngest model there 😳 but I enjoyed it sm I wanna do it again.

-Baekhyun's-

I sighed and clutched my seatbelt as I looked to my right to find Luhan asleep.

I leaned my head against the window and took out my phone and earphones and started watching YouTube.

I ended up falling asleep 10 mins later.

"Baek honey, wake up. We're here. In your new town." My mother shook my shoulders.

I stirred from my sleep and looked at my mother with half lidded eyes.

"Already? How long did I sleep for?" I asked.

"About 2 hours." She replied.

"Woah." I mumbled.

I got out of the car and took out my luggage from the boot of the car.

I dragged 2 suitcases and 1 bag of other stuff.

My dad had already opened the house door as I dragged my stuff through the house as up the stair case. (Don't ask 😂😂)

I looked at the rooms and ended up choosing this one:

I sorted all of my stuff into place.

By the time I finished, it was almost dinner time.

I lay down on my new bed and closed my eyes.

"Hey baek- oh, you're asleep." Luhan said before exiting the room.

I sighed before looking out the window and staring at the beautiful night sky.

I put on some socks and went downstairs.

I still wasn't familiar with the while house layout, but I ended up finding the dining room.

Everyone was about to eat as they stared at me.

"Weren't you asleep a minute ago?" Luhan stared at me confusingly.

"Nah, I was just laying in bed with my eyes closed." I giggled.

He nodded his head as I sat down to eat.

After dinner, I volunteered to wash the dishes. After an argument between my mother and I of who will do it, I won.

After I washed the dishes, I went to bed.

I stared at the blank ceiling as a tear dropped from my eye.

"I wish we could be perfect. I guess nothing works for us." I mumbled and wiped my tears off my face.

My door creaked open as I stopped sobbing and shut my eyes.

"Baekhyun dear. I know you're awake." My mother whispered.

"Eomma. I miss home." I mumbled.

"We all do honey. She patted my back as I cuddled into her and lay my head on her shoulder.

"Get some sleep honey. It's getting late." She caressed my cheek as I smiled weakly.

"Ne eomma." I yawned.

She left my room and I cuddled into my soft blankets and drifted into a deep sleep.

Next mornin' bishEs

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs.

I slipped my slippers on and walked downstairs, navigating my way to the kitchen.

"Mmmm. Yumm." I giggled as I started putting the plates and cutlery on the table.

When breakfast was ready, I called Luhan down as we all sat down.

"To our first day here in Busan!" My mum exclaimed- trying to enlighten the mood of the gloominess.

We all started eating.

After breakfast, I walked to my room and change into some black skinny jeans, a light pink silk shirt and a jacket.

I slipped on my shoes and went downstairs.

"Eomma, appa. I'm just going for a walk. To get used to our surroundings." I smiled sheepishly.

"Ok honey. Stay safe." She blew a kiss to me as I closed the door.

I walked down the street as I noticed how many people occupied the space around us.

I moved swiftly through the streets as I found myself standing bad at our front door. It was about 1pm now.

I walked into the house and my jaw dropped.

"W-what..?!"

T•B•C
~^;^~
Hey guys. I wonder if u can guess what's happening? 😱😳
If you read my authors note before, please give me some ideas. 😆👍😇
•ICutMyWrist4You