•Chapter41•

-Sehun's-

I arrived home to find the lounge room empty.

"Baek?" I called as I walked upstairs.

I walked into my room to see a lump on my bed.

I placed my bag in the corner and got changed and I creeped up behind him and jumped on him.

"Ahhh!" He screamed, flailing his arms.

"Good afternoon baby. How was your day?" I chuckled.

"Sehun-ah! You scared me!" He whined, hitting me.

"Ouch, Baek! You're hurting me." I giggled.

"Silly." He mumbled as hugged me.

"My day was fine. I just slept for a while." He smiled, his eyes lidded.

"How was school?" He asked me.

I hesitated for minute before replying:

"It was fine. Same old: teachers giving lectures." I explained.

He nodded his head.

"Are you hungry?" He suddenly shot up from the bed.

"A little." I replied, rubbing my stomach smoothly.

He giggled and rushed downstairs.

I followed after him, walking into the kitchen as I watch him him pull out the following ingredients:

•flour
•sugar
•eggs
•milk
•bowl

He turned in the oven to a designated temperature, and waited for it to heat up.

He poured the flour and sugar into the bowl and stirred it with a spoon.

He measured some of the milk and cracked open a couple of eggs and stirred them together.

He then poured the wet mixture into my bowl containing the dry mixture, as he stirred it together.

He added bit by bit and stirred it.

The mixture turned into a creamy yellow colour.

He pulled out a cupcake tray and walked to the cupboard, to pull out some cupcake cases. He placed the case in the tray and poured the batter into the cases.

I watched, mesmerisingly, as he placed the tray in the hot oven, and set a timer for 15 minutes.

He turned back and smiled at me, while lowering his head shyly.

"Bake more often ok? I know you love to." I chuckled.

He giggled and ran towards me and jumped into my embrace.

"Never leave me ok?" I reassured.

"Ne. Saranghae." He whispered into my ear.

I pulled him up for a kiss: as his lips tasted like nice, fresh strawberries.

"Nado." I replied.

He had wrapped his legs around my waist so I grabbed under his thighs to support him as I carried him to the lounge room.

I lay down on the couch, with a giggling Baekhyun on top of me.

-Luhan's-

I woke up to find myself laying on a king size mattress. The walls painted a pastel blue, and the afternoon sun shining in my eyes.