•Chapter48•

-Sehun's-

We had just arrived at Seoul from our train. I shook Baekhyun's shoulder lightly.

"Baby, wake up. We're here now." I whispered.

He stirred lightly, staring at me with his puppy like eyes and yawned.

We got off the train after I gave him a light kiss on his forehead. We dragged our luggage to a taxi nearby, as I told him my address.

The ride was awfully quiet, Baekhyun and I observing our surroundings.

"We're here. That'll be ₩20000." The driver said.
(a/n: I think that's about $20? Idk I tried.)

I payed the driver, taking our our suitcases from the boot of the vehicle, handing Baekhyun his.

He smiled at me and waved to the driver. I opened the door for Baekhyun.

We walked inside as I turned on the lights, Baekhyun lazily dragging his suitcases up the stairs. I tsked lightly, chuckling.

I walked into our shared room, finding a passed out Baekhyun on our bed.

I quickly changed into some comfortable clothes, lying down next to him.

"Goodnight Baby." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me as I fell asleep.

next morning

I woke up with the sun light shining through the curtains and a cute puppy beside me.

"Morning Sehunnie." He croaked, smiling towards me.

"Morning Baekkie." I replied, kissing his nose lightly.

"Let's shower now." I mumbled.

"T-together?" He stuttered.

"You go first. I'll prepare breakfast and shower after." I replied, peeling the blanket of our our bodies, hugging him before walking out the door.

Once I heard the shower start, I stayed preparing some breakfast. I decided on a nice simple meal, consisting of eggs, bacon and toast.

I plated our food and placed it on the table, walking back to the kitchen to get our cutlery.

As I walked back in, I saw Baekhyun walking down the stairs.

"Breakfast is ready." I exclaimed, talking my seat, waiting for him to sit opposite of me.

It was quiet until we finished, Baekhyun offering to wash the dishes.

"Arrasso. I'm going to take a shower. When I'm finished brush your teeth neh?" I explained.

He nodded and giggled lightly, making his way to the kitchen.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped from my clothes after locking the door. I turned on the water and sighed happily, letting the hot water trickling down my back.

After washing myself and my hair, I turned off the tap and wrapped my towel around my waist, drying myself off.

I walked into our shared bedroom, slipping on a black shirt and some sweatpants. I applied some deodorant and walked back into the bathroom, to find Baekhyun brushing his teeth.

I joined him, after 2 minutes of brushing, I washed out my mouth and smiled at him.

"Your teeth are so shiny." He pointed out.

"So are yours Baekkie." I laughed. 

I pulled him close to me and hugged him. I pulled away and placed my lips onto his. We shared a sweet kiss which lasted about 20 seconds, before we pulled away for air.