•Chapter29•

-Baekhyun's-

"I don't care!! I already told you don't talk to me!" I started crying.

"I told you I'm sor-"

"I. Don't. Care!" I exploded and ran off crying.

I covered my teary face with my hands. As I ran I found a small. Tranquil park.

I sat down behind a tree and wiped my tears as I sang myself a relaxing song.

The sun was starting to set as I stood up and walked down to the beach to watch it set.

I saw a couple just down the beach laughing and holding hands.

Pictures ran through my mind of the past as I touched my head lightly.

The pictures started moving faster as my brain stopped processing them and my head started to hurt.

I clutched my head lightly before waiting for the pain to go away.

-Baekhyun's mother's-

"When do we tell him he's moving?" I asked.

"We'll have to do it sometime this week." Mr. Byun replied.

((Note) it's Tuesday)

"You're right." I sighed.

"I hope he Wont mind being away from Sehun. I know they're awfully close but I don't trust that boy." I reasoned.

"Yeah. He gets Baekhyun in trouble too much." He folded his arms.

"We'll tell him tomorrow."

-Sehun's-

I sat down on the end of my bed and stared at the door.

"I messed up." I mumbled.

I groaned and lay on my back and covered my face.

"Knock knock." Kai grinned as he walked in.

He walked up beside me ad patted my back.

"It's alright. We'll find a way to get him back to you." Kai reassured.

"How can I get him back?! I fucking messed up JongIn!" I whined.

"Tell him it was all a mistake. Tell him you did it because the doctors said if would be best to forget you until he remembers." Kai explained.

I leaned onto his shoulder.

"I do have good news though." He smiled widely.

"What." I asked, not in the mood to talk.

"I... Got a boyfriend!" He gleamed.

"J-jinja? Who?" I sat up wanting to know.

"Well. You know Baekhyun's friend Kyungsoo.. I'm dating him!" He giggled.

"I've never seen you so happy- better yet- giggle." I said rather stupidly.

"Congrats bro. Keep his heart. Don't ruin his like I did to Baekhyun." I smiled sadly.

"Stop blaming yourself Sehun! Baekhyun will definitely forgive you soon." He said soothingly.

"You think?"

"I don't think so, I know so." He smiled.

I smiled sadly and sighed for the 10th time today.

"wanna go get some bubble tea?" He offered.

"Sure! But I uh.. Kinda don't have money.." I said straightly.

"It's ok. I can pay."

"But-"

"I'll pay."

I sighed in defeat and mumbled ok before standing up and getting changed and putting on my shoes.

T•B•C
~^;^~
Annyeong chingus. I hope this chapter is ok and sorry for having to continue in the next chapter. I kinda wasn't in the mood to write anymore. 😬 mianheyo. Bye
ICutMyWrist4You