•Chapter4•

-Sehun's-

I was already at school with JongIn today when everyone suddenly rushed to the front of the school.

"What's going on?" I asked myself.

My throat dried up as I saw the Byun Baekhyun walking with RED dyed hair- gosh I can't stand it- and frickin' skinny jeans!

I didn't realise I was blushing until Baekhyun walked past me and winked seductively. My eyes widened in shock.

Shit.. Good boy gone bad.. I smirked and licked my lip sexily as he watched.

His cheeks turned red as I thought, this is going to be easy.. I laughed silently.

"Sehun! Look you got a chance!" Kai chuckled. I punched his arm.

Dinggggg

The bell went as we all walked to class. This time it was different. I got to class and saw everyone squealing:

"Baekhyun oppa! Sit next to me!"

"Baekhyun oppa! Saranghaeyo!!" Etc.

So many people were hoarding around him with gifts, and he just dropped one 😒 what a rebel. The girl screamed in horror and joy.

"Om0! Baekhyun oppa just dropped my gift!! EEEEeek!!!" She fangirled.

Tbh, I was getting jealous.

Class settle down now! Or I'll give you your test now!" The teacher growled.

All the girls scattered to their seats as Baekhyun looked at me and looked back at the teacher.

I pulled out my phone and started reading a story on Wattpad, it's called: Forgotten Memories (a/n: hah lol I'm bored RN ).

{[Next chap. Monster

*Sehun's P.O.V*
Aishh, stupid Luhan, where's Baek- there he is. He's sitting in the library covering himself with a book. *facepalm*
"Baekhyun it's alright I didn't kiss him." I said calmly. He looked up at me, puffy and red eyes.

"It's alright." He croaked as he put the book down.
"No, it's not. Look I'm sorry about it, I know it's been 2 years since we were together, and because he left, I thought we broke up, but Nooooo, apparently I'm still his." I explained.
"You said you liked me right?" Baekhyun stuttered while smiling.

"No." I simply replied.

"WTF?!??" He shouted.

"I don't like you Baekhyun." I said with a straight face. He looked angry and he almost punched my face but I stopped his hand.
"YOU PLAYED WITH MY HEART YOU SON OF A BI-" Baekhyun got cut off the librarian.

"SHUSH." she said.
"You should just go back to Luhan." He muttered and was about to walk off when I grabbed him, turned him around, and placed my lips on his soft ones. He was shocked by my sudden actions and pushed me off.

"What the hell Sehun!!!?" He whisper-yelled.
"Hey, you never let me finish my sentence before." I said as calm as a clam. (A/n: I dunno xD)
"Byun Baekhyun, I don't like you. I love you." I smiled. ]}

I silently laughed to myself while reading this. Man this author loves me *smirk*
A/n: shut up Sehun *blush*
You know it's true ICutMyWristForYou 😏
A/n: shut the hell up and continue the story.
I should be saying that to you
A/n: JUST SHUT UP 😡🔫

I looked up and saw everyone leaving.

"Huh..?" I questioned.

"It's lunch time beautiful." I looked up to see Baekhyun.

My cheeks tinted pink as I realised what happened. I wanted to punch him but he's so se- WHAT?!

I stood up and grabbed him by the collar and shoved him up against the wall.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I screeched.

T•B•C

~^;^~

A/n: Sorreh, but I need to make all the drama in thee next chap.
Sehun: WHAT DRAMA
A/n: ... U and Baek....
Sehun: 😑😒

Anyways. I hope you enjoyed this chap coz I was very bored around the end Of this so yeah.. Cyaz.
•ICutMyWrist4You