•Chapter51•

I think maybe a few more chapter and this shitty story is finally done. Thx for reading I guess- ??

-Baekhyun's-

It was a Saturday morning and Sehun and I were cuddling on the couch together, wrapped in a blanket with some food nearby on the coffee table.

Beauty and the beast was playing in the screen in front of us as I kept reaching for the bag of food.

"Baby?" Sehun whispered.

I hummed in response.

"I love you. So much." He smiled, leaning forward to kiss me.

I responded to his kiss as his tongue slipped between my lips, exploring my mouth. It was a heated kiss, but we never did anything more.

I pulled back and leaned my head on his shoulder from the side and replied.

"I love you too Sehunnie. No one else." I whispered back.

Our sweet moment was interrupted when someone knocked on the front door.

"I'll get it." He sighed.

I giggled as he unwrapped himself and stumbled towards the door. He opened it and his eyes met with Kyungsoo's and Jongin's.

"Hey!" I called from the couch, as I paused the movie and got up.

"You didn't forget about today did you?" Jongin asked with a pout.

My mind wandered all over the place as I remembered about today's plans.

"Jinjja Kyungsoo? Why didn't you remind me earlier?" I groaned in frustration and quickly ran upstairs to get changed.

I ended up wearing a black shirt with a white hoodie on top, with black jeans, some nike shoes and my black cap.

I quickly reached for my phone on the bedside table and ran downstairs where the others had been invited in by Sehun

"Where are you guys going without me?" Sehun pouted cutely.

Kyungsoo and I are going.. somewhere and you and Jongin too." I explained.

"Oh ok then. I guess I'll see you later this afternoon?" He asked, giving me a tight hug.

"Yeah. Bye Sehunnie." I replied.

"Bye baby."

Kyungsoo and I exited the front door, when he made a vomiting noise.

"Oh shut up soo. I bet you're all lovey dovey with Jongin too." I laughed, nudging him.

He playfully rolled his eyes and laughs as we got inside his car, driving towards the mall.