•Chapter28•

"Why are you sitting with me?" He whispered.

Coz you're my friend." I smiled.

"Y-you can't sit here! Quick. Go find somewhere else to sit." He ordered.

"B-but-"

"Go!" He whisper-yelled.

I nervously picked up my bag and scurried to the seat next to Baekhyun glancing at Sehun.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"Hi. Who knew we'd be in the same classes?" He chuckled.

I laughed softly and took out one of my new textbooks.

I started copying down the notes.

When class has finished, I checked my timetable to see what number my locker is and hat floor it's on.

"2nd floor locker 103." I said to myself as I walked towards it.

"100,101,102- aha! 103." I pulled out the key the office gave me and unlocked it.

I put all my books into it except forgotten screen class I had and my Pencil case.

I walked to my next classroom and saw if was a complete mess. Kids throwing paper planes, some using their phone and others running around.

There was no teacher in there.

I slowly walked in and sat at the back doing nothing.

"That's my seat." A big shadow stood in front of me.

I looked up to see a tall man with big ears and black hair.

"Oh uh.. Sorry." I apologised ad moved to another seat.

After 10 minutes there was still no teacher so I decided to go the the office to get a teacher.

"Uh excuse me. Our class's teacher hasn't arrived yet. Is there a substitute?" I asked.

"What room?"

"Room M17." I read from my timetable and raised my head.

She looked On her computer and looked at me.

"We'll send a substitute teacher as soon as we can ok?" She replied.

"Arasso. Gamsahabnida." I thanked her and walked back to class.

I sat ivy he back of the classroom as I waited for the teacher.

Soon, a teacher walked in. All the student returned to their seats as the teacher scanned the room.

"I'm you're substitute teacher for today. I'm Mrs Kim." She explained.

Everyone pulled out their notebooks including me and started copying what the teacher said and what was written on the board.

The rest of my day was the original day until it reached home time.

The teacher dismissed us as I started walking home.

It started raining as I panicked. I ran to the nearest shop and stood under the shelter, freezing through my thin layered jacket.

I walked into the cafe and ordered a coffee.

I waited at a seat next to the window as I saw 2 young men outside.

"Baekhyun and... Sehun?" I mumbled.

The lady with my coffee came to me and placed my coffee on my table as I thanked her, I saw Baekhyun yelling at Sehun.

"I don't care!! I already told you don't talk to me!" He started crying.

"I told you I'm sor-"

"I. Don't. Care!" He exploded and ran off crying.

I watched In shock as I sipped my hot coffee until I was done. I raced home to my mum and knocked on the door.

"Jin?? Where were you last night??? I was so worried about you?!" She cried.

I hugged her tight and apologised.

"I went home with a friend as forgot to tell you. Sorry mum." I lied.

"It's ok. As long as you are home now I'm happy." She smiled.

We we're talking and watching a movie for the rest of the evening together.

~^;^~
Hi. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I was kinda rushing coz I have to go somewhere now. Bye!~
•ICutMyWrist4You