•Chapter13•

-Chanyeol's-

I was informed by the hospital that Baekhyun got hurt. I immediately rushed to the hospital.

"Hello, who are you here to see?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Byun Baekhyun." I replied. She told me the room number as I walked straight to it.

I carefully opened the door to see a doctor and Baekhyun.

"Ah Hello. You must be Park Chanyeol." The doctor held his hand out.

I nodded and shook his hand.

"My name is doctor Kim." he smiled.

I walked towards Baekhyun after asking to have some time alone.

"Hello Baekhyun. Do you remember me?" I asked gently.

"I-I remember your name. Park Chanyeol. But I can't really remember anything else." He responded quietly.

I silently smirked as I thought of a plan.

"You don't remember me? We were dating and the whole school thought we were amazing!" I smirked.

"Oh. So you're my boyfriend?" He replied hesitantly.

I nodded.

"But that other guy.. He said he was the one that I loved." He whispered, confused.

"You mean Sehun?" I asked as he clutched his head tightly.

"W-what's happening?" I asked as doctor Kim came rushing into the room.

"I'll explain later ok?" He said to me before going to Baekhyun and patting his back and handing him a cup of green tea.

"Drink it. It's good for the human body. It'll make you feel calm ok?" I watched as Baekhyun nodded his head silently before smiling towards me.

He sipped the tea and yawned.

"It's best if you let him sleep and not to mention Sehun's name." He whispered.

"So, what happened with Sehun?" I asked.

He clicked his tongue and leaded me into another room.

"Sehun was the problem with this. If his name is mentioned, it triggers a nerve in the brain, bringing back memories, well, just Sehun and it gives him major headaches." He explained.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"Would you like me to contact you as soon as he's allowed out of hospital? And try to keep him away from Sehun at all costs ok.?" I silently nodded.

"Great. Have a nice day Sir. Park!" He waved farewell.

"Bye." I replied.

I walked out of the hospital and drove home.

So.. Sehun's the problem..? This is gonna be fun. Just gotta convince everyone we're dating now.

I got home and pulled out my phone.
--
Hey Suho

Hi chan. What's up?

Well, Baekhyun got into an accident and doesn't remember much about Sehun and I, so I was wondering if you could play along with Baekhyun being my bf..?

Omo! Is he ok?

He's fine now. But just try not to mention Sehun's name around him ok?

Ok. I agree.

But Suho had his fingers crossed.
--
I sighed in relief.

I rang all my other's friends and informed them

But only some did.. 😱

I lay down on my bed, throwing my arms out as I stare at the roof.

"You're finally going to be mine Baekhyun..." I whisper as I smirk.

~^;^~
Hi guys! I updated again I hope ur happy lol. I just wanted to tell you I can update twice a week now ^.^ HAPPY FREAKING BAEKHYUN DAY EVERYONE!! MY PUPPY IS FINALLY 26!! ( but he acts 5 lol ) IM SO HAPPY 😭❤️🌹(check out the pic in the media 3.3) that's all <3 bye
•ICutMyWrist4You