•Chapter22•

-Baekhyun's-

NEXT DAY

"Hello again Baekhyun. We've decided to move to Busan and move you to a school there. Here in Seoul is too stressing. Sehun doesn't know about this but we'll move when you awake." My parents sobbed.

"Eomma, appa. Stop crying. It's going to be ok.. I'll manage when we move. As long as you promise that I can come back to Seoul to visit Sehun.. I honestly can't wait to see him. It's been a year and I'm finally going to see him again.."

"We've already started packing your stuff. We're moving a couple of days after you awake. That's June 7." They explained.

Of course they dot know I can hear them.

"We'll be taking our leave now son. We'll come back again. Promise." My father said.

Their footsteps faded as the room was silent. All that was heard was the birds outside.

The rest of my day was Boring. Nothing to do except sleep.

2 WEEKS LATER (coz I'm a lazy pohtaetoe)

Knock knock.

The door opened as someone entered.

"Hey Baekhyun. Im so sorry for everything that went wrong with our relationship. Opposites attract right?" Sehun chuckled.

He sat next to me and gripped my hand gently. He pulled it up and kissed it.

I felt my hand twitch.

"Bwo?!" He gasped.

My hand twitched again.

"Mmm." I mumbled lightly.

"Doctor?!" He called impatiently.

The doctor rushed into the room.

"What is it Mr. Oh?" He asked.

"H-his hand twitched a-and he groaned! Is he awakening?" He worried.

"Mr. Oh, could you please wait outside. We'll run a few things and see if he's waking up." The doctor ordered.

Sehun left the room as I was left alone with the doctor.

He ran a few tests on me and called Sehun back inside.

"During the testing, i did discover some signs of movement from Baekhyun." He explained.

"How much longer until he awakes?" Sehun questioned.

"About a few days. So a week from the original awakening day." He said to Sehun.

I felt my hand twitch again as Sehun gasped.

"I can't wait for him to wake up. I'm going to hug him tight as I can."

He's probably smiling like a goof right now.

"Do you want to call his parents?" The doctor said.

"Umm.. Ok." He said uneasily.

He walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later.

"They said they'll come as soon as possible." He said.

The doctor exited the room as Sehun came back and sat next to me.

"I'm finally going to he able to see your beautiful eyes and hold you tight. I'll be waiting for you Baekhyun. Don't forget." He whispered to me.

My hand indirectly touched Sehun's hand as I heard him gasp. He then gently took my hand his his and fell asleep.

"I- love you baek.." He mumbled Before drifting into dream land.

"I love you t-too Sehun.." I squeaked.

Next day or so ( I'm so fucking lazy right now )

"Mr. Oh, would you like to get him a welcome home present?" The doctor said.

"That's a great idea! I'll be back soon!" He left.

When Sehun left, a new pair of footsteps walked in. I'm guessing they are my parents.

"Annnyeonghaseyo Dr. Kim." They greeted.

"Annyeong Mr. And Mrs. Byun." He responded.

My parents walked closer.

"Since your waking up early, we have decided to keep the departure date. So you can get time to say bye to your friends sincerely." My mother said.

(Wtf is wring with me. I'm writing so... "Smartly" using "smart" words 😂😂😝😝)

"Umma.." I groaned.

They gasped in delight.

"He's almost recovered." My mother said in awe.

"Sorry to interrupt but visiting time is over." Th doctor explained.

"Arasso. Annyeong Baekhyun." My father kissed my forehead before leaving.

Sehun never returned to the hospital that day. I think he went home to wrap my present 😝😇.

~^;^~
ANNYEONGHASEYO MY BOOTIFUL READERS. I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER but I might not be able to publish On Saturday coz I'm lazy af. And I really don't have time.

I have three tests tomorrow. English. History and science :(. I had to write the speech for English  for my friend also cause she was having trouble. Plus I have to wake up at 5:30 am to study for history and science with my friend.

UghhhhhhhHHHHHGGGG FML. KMS. KMN. IHML. bye~~
•ICutMyWrist4You