•Chapter32•

A/n: guys I so sorry for not updating in about 2 weeks. I have not been feeling well and I wasn't in the mood. So this chapter is quite long. It's to make up for all the updates I've missed. Again- I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive me. I'm starting a new story so I'll be updating both one chapter a week for each? I dont know maybe. But I hope you enjoy! And..-
Sehun lookin' so fine in da media 😍😍

-Baekhyun's-

"What?!"

"W-why is h-he here?!" I said in shock as I pointed to the figure on the couch in front of me.

I stared at him, surprised.

"KYUNGIEEE!!!" I hugged him.

He glared at me as I stared at him confused.

"You never told me you were moving! You never even said goodbye!!" He fussed. Uh oh. Here comes Satansoo.

"Uh. Hehe. Sorry soo. I got too caught up in other stuff.." I giggled nervously.

"Pabo." He hugged me.

"Eomma. Kyungsoo and I are gonna go out to catch up." I said.

"Arasso boys. Here baek, Take $30 for you to spend." She smiled.

I took the money and bid goodbye. We walked down the street to a cafe. We went inside and found a seat.

"Hi. What can I get you today?" The lady asked.

I looked at the menu as I already decided.

"You done soo?" I whispered.

He nodded.

"Can I please get a latte and a slice of the strawberry cheesecake?" I ordered.

She wrote down my order and faced Kyungsoo.

"And what would You like?" She asked Kyungsoo who sat across from me.

"I'll just get a black coffee with a caramel slice." He smiled.

The lady walked back to the kitchen to get out orders ready while Kyungsoo and I started to chat.

-Kyungsoo's-

"So.." I started.

"How's it going back in Seoul?" He asked.

I chuckled nervously and coughed.

"Well.. Kai and I.. We are um.. Dating." I blushed.

"Omo! Really? Congratulations!! When did you start going out?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"S-Since last Tuesday.." I mumbled shyly.

"And you never told me?" He put his hand to his chest and acted hurt.

"Sorry." I replied sarcastically as our orders arrived.