•Chapter40•

-Jimin's-

"Pass here!" Jungkook called as I dribbled the ball across the court.

I straightened my back and passed the ball to him, the opponents team almost catching it.

He dribbled it up further and was about to throw the ball to me when he suddenly bounced it under the other team's legs.

I reacted fast and grabbed the ball, going for a goal.

I licked my lips and aimed the ball to the hoop.

I concentrated as my stare was fixed on the hoop.

I jumped up and threw the ball, it running along the rim of the hoop, before falling in.

We all cheered and went around for high fives.

Soon, the bell went, signalling for us to go to class.

"Kookie, Suga." I called. They turned their heads to me and hummed.

"Do you approve of Luhan?" I asked.

"I mean- we barely know him but he seems harmless right?" Suga said. We nodded our heads in agreement.

"I'm on Tae's side. I want Luhan to be our friend." Jungkook reasoned.

I nodded my head and so did Suga.

"LuHan is officially our friend!" We cheered and hugged before separating to our different classes.

-Luhan's-

I arrived back at the table to meet a pissed looking Namjoon and a lazy looking Jim and Hoseok.

"L-let's go to class Lu." Taehyung stuttered before pulling my wrist towards our next class.

"Are the others... Ok?" I asked full of guilt and hesitance.

"Well, they're sorta not happy about you being our friend. If something becomes fucked up, it's my fault and I'm kicked out of the group." He explained miserably.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung. I-I'll leave you alone now." I mumbled.

"N-no! Don't go! If I get kicked out, we can still be best friends!" He whined.

"Ok." I sighed happily and hugged him unexpectedly.

"Thanks Luhan. You really are a great friend." He whispered.

I smiled as we made our way to our class.

(Omg, comment if you want to see TaeHan 😜😜😝😝)

We sat down and the teacher started the lesson, talking about chemical bonds and reaction.

I sat there, twirling my pen in between my fingers  and doodling random things on the side of my notes page as the teacher called my name.

"Luhan, what's the chemical formula for TinOxide?" He smirked.

I sat up, thinking about the answer.

If you didn't know, I am really good in science.

"SnO2." I replied casually.

"Not bad for someone who wasn't paying attention." He glared.

I scoffed lightly and continued paying attention to what he was saying. Looks like I have a new enemy.

The lesson finally ended as we all walked out, towards our lockers.