•Chapter15•

Flashback continue

"C-can you tell the others I have amnesia?" I requested sadly.

"But why would you want that Mr. Byun?" He asked.

"Well, it would be easier for them to forget me and ignore me. Especially Sehun." I mumble.

"Ok. If you say so." He sighed.

"But you will still get headaches at the say of his name.. Are you sure?" I quickly nodded my head before someone came in.

I pretended that I was asleep while Sehun spoke to the doctor. Then he suddenly walked my way.

"You know, you're so beautiful Baek, even in your sleep. Chanyeol called lastnight, he said you're going to be in danger if I don't stay away, but I'll stay close and protect you. I know it's not a good choice, but I don't want you bring hurt by that giant. I love you, Baekhyun." Sehun whispered. I got a chill down my spine.

I slowly opened one eye and stared blankly.

"I'm sorry, who are you...?" I whispered sadly.

He gave me a worried expression.

"B-Baekhyun! I-it's me Sehun! The.. One you love." He cried.

I suddenly got a big headache.

I clutched my head and slumped back down onto the bed, holding my head.

"S-someone!! Nurse? Doctor? Please!" He shouted.

Just then, a few doctors ran into the room.

"What is it?" One of them asked.

"H-he suddenly got a headache when I started talking to him!" He worried.

"What is your name sir?" Another asked.

"Oh Sehun." He replied, making my headache worse.

I groaned in pain as everyone started at me.

I suddenly passed out.

END OF FLASHBACK

I closed my eyes as tears slid down my cheeks gently.

Sehun looked up at me worriedly.

"But.. Why?" He whined.

I sighed an opened my eyes.

"I-I thought it would solve our problem and we would go back to how we lived before.." I croaked.

I stared into the ocean, with its deep blue-covered surface washing away anything bad.

"The other day.. When you asked if I liked you you or Chanyeol.. And I said I didn't like you.. You misunderstood Sehun.. I was going to say I loved you Instead. But you threw me away, like crumpled paper." I stated. His mouth hung wide open.

"A-and.. That was the same day.. I cut myself.. I thought you didn't want me anymore.. So I tried to resolve our problems." I sighed.

He looked at me in awe and caressed my cheek gently and I sobbed into the crook of his neck.

"Baekhyun.. I never got the chance to actually ask you this question personally." He mumbled.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Will you.. Be my boyfriend?" I stood there quite shocked.

"Sehun.." I whispered barely audible.

"Baekhyun, please.. Answer this one question. Even if you reject me, I'll still be proud o myself having the guts to still ask you that." He smiled whole-heartedly.

In the distance I saw Chanyeol walking closer.

"Wait, Chanyeol is coming. Pretend you hate me." I whispered.

He nodded in reply.

(A/n: from here on is pretend k? K)

"Why did I even think we could be in a relationship?!" He Ruffled his hair in frustration.

I fake sobbed, trying to stand back up(with my crutches) and get away but it was no use.

Soon enough, Chanyeol realised what was going on and came to help me.

"He-he tried to get me to be his b-boy-frien-D." I hiccuped.

Chanyeol glared at Sehun and gave him a punch in the stomach.

"I told you to stay away from my boyfriend!!" Chanyeol yelled.

I bit my lip intensely as I watch Sehun suffer from pain.

I could eventually taste blood oozing out from my lip, as it runs down my chin and drops onto the sand.

I mumbled a soft, "sorry." Before Chanyeol carried me away from Sehun.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" He growled.

"I-i tried but he came up to me and.. And.." I didn't finish my sentence he cause Chanyeol hushed me and ran upstairs and placed me on his bed.

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight ok?" I nodded as he kissed my forehead. I innerly cringed.

"Goodnight." He whispered.

I gently closed my eyes and fell into dreamland.

~^;^~
Hi guys. Again, pls don't hate on Sehun or Chanyeol. I'm gonna make the next chapter where Baekhyun goes back to school again ( FINALLY ) lol ok bye,
•ICutMyWrist4You