•Chapter12•

-Sehun's-

"The bad news is he has slight amnesia from loss of blood and might not remember some people."

I stood there, stunned.

"Luhan, can I talk to you?" I asked and he nodded.

We walked to the corner of the room.

"Why did he cut?" I asked seriously.

"I-I don't know.. I got home and I heard him scream so I ran to him and he collapsed on the floor.." He whispered.

The rest of the day was slow. The sky was screaming sadness.

Finally, it was night time, nothing special though. When I got home, I plopped into my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Suddenly I received a call from an unknown caller.

"Hello?" I asked, bored.

"Are you actually trying to steal Baekhyun away from me?" Then, I realised who it was.

I let out a low chuckle.

"Well, atleast I'm not the one who likes him for his looks." I rolled my eyes.

"You're such a bitch y'know that Sehun?" Chanyeol growled.

"You think I'm scared?" I laughed.

"Just wait till tomorrow." He replied, hanging up.

I just sighed and closed my eyes.

*NEXT DAY*

-Baekhyun's-

I slowly stirred, to find myself in the hospital.

I suddenly remembered what happened. I looked at my thighs to find bandages and my stomach with stitches.

The door creaked open as I sat up, frightened.

"Mr Byun! Please! Lay back down! It's not good for you to walk for a few days!" The doctor panicked.

He slowly laid me back down and rushed out of the room.

I sighed and picked up my phone and checked my Instagram.

"You deserve to be in hospital!"
"You deserve to die!"
"You don't deserve Sehun oppa!"
"I hope you don't survive!" Etc. etc.

I sighed as tears glided down my cheeks.

I put my phone down and took a nap.

--- time skip ---

I woke up by the blinding light through the curtains. I groaned and looked up.

My leg is now in a cast, while my stomach hurts so much. I whined to myself.

I heard some whispers nearby:

"Are you sure he will be alright doctor?" Someone asked.

"Well, he'll have to stay in a wheelchair until his leg heals." The doctor sighed.

"How long will that be?" The person worried.

"2 moths Sehun, 2 months." He whispered.

I pretended that I was asleep when I heard footsteps coming my way.

"You know, you're so beautiful Baek, even in your sleep. Chanyeol called lastnight, he said you're going to be in danger if I don't stay away, but I'll stay close and protect you. I know it's not a good choice, but I don't want you bring hurt by that giant. I love you, Baekhyun." This, Sehun guy caressed my cheek.

I slowly opened one eye and stared blankly.

"I'm sorry, who are you...?" I whispered.

He gave me a worried expression.

"B-Baekhyun! I-it's me Sehun! The.. One you love." He cried.

I suddenly got a big headache.

I clutched my head and slumped back down onto the bed, holding my head.

"S-someone!! Nurse? Doctor? Please!" He shouted.

Just then, a few doctors ran into the room.

"What is it?" One of them asked.

"H-he suddenly got a headache when I started talking to him!" He worried.

"What is your name sir?" Another asked.

"Oh Sehun." He replied,making my headache worse.

I groaned in pain as everyone started at me.

I suddenly passed out.

-Sehun's-

I worried as soon as I saw him fall asleep again. The doctor felt his forehead.

"Hmm, very warm." He intended.

"Can we have a private chat sehun?" I nodded.

We walked into another room. A quiet room.

"I'm afraid Baekhyun doesn't remember you. He has amnesia but I'm sure you can bring back memories for him to remember you.. And when your name is mentioned, it triggers a sensitive nerve in the brain causing major headaches. He does remember you deeply, but, there's something stopping him from getting so deep to remember..." He explained thoroughly.

"T-thank you doctor. I will be taking my leave." I replied, walking out of the hospital,and back home.

~^;^~
HIIII GUYSSSSSS. AH SARANGHAEYO!! Idk. I'm bored.i really hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^*^ kisses for everyone <3~. FRICKI- KA CHING BLEW MY MIND AND I CANT GET OVER IT AND I REALLY WANNA DOWNLOAD IT  ONTO MY IPAD AND PHONE AND IM FREAKING OUTTTT 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️😱😱😱💸💸💸 ok I will finish my rant and go. Bye bye.
•ICutMyWrist4You