•Chapter16•

GUYS!!! ITS MY BDAYYYYY   WOOHOOOOO. Mianhe for not uptading on wednesday.. :(( my wattpad was being stupid so i had to wait till friday to use the computer ;-;; sozz. so im basically a chapter behind.... anyways.. enjoy!! <3 

-Sehun's-

I lay there, on the cold, white sand after Chanyeol punched my stomach. Before they left, I heard Baekhyun whisper a faint:

"Sorry.."

I groan in pain. Came I stand up and limp back to my apartment.

I sigh, skipping dinner and going straight to bed.

TIME SKIP. NEXT DAY

I woke up and stared at the ceiling, thinking.

"How will I ever get him back? I need to spend more time with him...." I sighed.

"Oh! Chanyeol isn't in my English and history! Perfect!" I mentally cheered.

I jumped out of bed and immediately got changed for school. I ran out of the house towards to the school in the happiest way possible.

I got a lot of stares from people thinking I'm weird Coz.. Y'know, I'm The Playboy, not some random kid..

Anyways, I walked along until I got to the empty field of flowers Baekhyun showed me.

I stared at it in awe when I felt someone presence behind me.

"Hi." I whispered.

They took their place next to me, putting down his crutches.

"Does Chanyeol know you're here?" I asked. He shook his head and whispered no.

I pulled him into a hug and caressed his face.

"Is your stomach alright? I didn't know Chanyeol would be mad at you for that." He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. But I think we should get to class." I reminded.

"Ok. What do we have first Sehun?" He winced.

"Eh! Don't pressure yourself to say my name! I know you miss me.. But you can't say it so often." I scolded. He giggled and I smiled.

"We have... Maths first." That's when my mood sank.

Will he sit next to me? Or Chanyeol?

"Let's go." I ushered as I helped him stand.

I wore a frown as we walked to class. I sat in my designated seat and watched as Baekhyun wore a look that said "sorry." I nodded my head and pulled out my phone.

YourSehunnie: wanna hang out after school?

YourBaekkie: sure! I'll meet you at the flower field.

I innerly smiled as I saw Chanyeol frown.

"Who are you texting?" He creased his forehead.

"Xiumin. I was telling him how I was going to go over this afternoon with Luhan." He lied.

"He's a good liar.." I chuckled.

TIME SKIP. AFTER SCHOOL

-Chanyeol's-

Something about Baekhyun seems off...

I bid him goodbye and started walking home.

On my way home, I saw Luhan driving on his own.

"I thought Baekhyun was with him.. Maybe he was going on his own then Luhan goes.." I thought.

I arrived at home and decided to go to the mall for shopping.

I wondered through and pass the BubbleTea shop. I glanced inside to see something I didn't like. I clenched my fists and jaw at the sight of Baekhyun and Sehun sitting together.

I pulled out my phone and decided to text Baekhyun.

YourChannie: hey, whatcha doing?

I watched as Baekhyun picked up his phone and responded.

YourBaekkie: we are just about to watch a movie. Wbu?

YourChannie: just wondering around the mall becuz I'm bored

YourBaekkie: oh ok. Ttyl?

YourChannie: sure.

I rolled my eyes and clenched tighter. (A/n: God help me pls. I, thinking dirty 😣😣😂 )

I continued walking towards the kitchen supplies shop. I walked in to meet heaps of pans and knives.

I walked through and bought a mildly sharp scissors:

I smiled mischievously and smirked while picking them up

(A/n: praise to God you won't hate my PCY for life. I'm just doing this Coz I'm a mean author 😣😔❤️)

I walked to the counter and paid for them. I started walking home and plopped onto my couch.

YourChannie: can you come to mine later? I wanna show you something.

YourBaekkie: ok. I'll be there in 30 mins,

I smirked evilly and placed the scissors on the kitchen table.

T•B•C
~^;^~
Hi guys, again, PLS DONT HATE PCYYYYYY. I'm just doing this for his character role >_<. Again, I hope you're enjoying this story as much as I am ^*^. Byeee
•ICutMyWrist4You