•Chapter19•

-Sehun's-

I rushed into the hospital to greet the view of sad people and the horrible smell of medicine.

"Byun- Baekhyun." I said puffing.

She told me the room ( I already know but she doesn't know I know ) and I walked up to it, peeking through the window.

"Baek... You never deserved this.. Why.." Luhan sobbed.

"Lu.. It's ok. I'm fine.." He croaked.

"No your not! Your boyfriend is being bullied!" Luhan shrieked.

"I have a boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked confused.

"Well..long story short.. Chanyeol got you in a car crash and blamed your boyfriend." He explained.

"But.. Why did I have cuts on my body before the crash?" He queried.

"I- don't know Baekhyun...last thing I remember is your boyfriend contacting me and telling me you were in hospital.." He replied.

"Why do you keep saying 'boyfriend'? Can't you say his name?" Baekhyun pouted.

"I- I can't. I can tell you when it's time ok?" He sighed. Baekhyun just nodded.

I thought this would be a good time to talk to Luhan. I gingerly knocked on the door, trying not to create too much of a disturbance.

"Oh! Come in!" Luhan jumped.

I walked in slowly and worriedly. I stood next to Luhan who was seated on a chair next to Baekhyun's bed.

"Baekhyun, this is... SeSe.." He introduced awkwardly.

"SeSe... This is Baekhyun.." He finished.

I stared at him in confusion as he gave me the 'I'll explain later' look. I nodddd my head and waited next to the couch.

He walked over to me after he finished talking to Baekhyun.

"Well, you see, he doesn't remember you and the doctor said its best to not bring up your real name around him. So from now on your name to box is 'Oh SeSe' OK? Sorry if it's confusing." He explained.

"No it's ok. I completely understand." I dimly smiled.

He smiled back and nodded at me when I asked if I could talk to Baekhyun.

"Hi Baekhyun." I started awkwardly.

"Hi SeSe." He smiled.

"So.. So you remember Chanyeol?" I asked, my facial expression changing.

"Yeah. He came and talked to me before. Apparently... The guy that caused the accident was like... It started with 'Se'. Like yours." He pointed to me.

"Me? I would do that! You're a great friend Baekhyun!" I fake smiled, clenching my fists.

"I know it wasn't you but I just can't remember that guy's name...." He went into deep thought.

I nodded multiple times, examining his face as I stared in awe.

"Is there something on my face, SeSe?" He smirked mischievously.

"N-no." I turned my head, blushing.

"Are you sure?" He played.

"N-Ne." I mumbled.

"Ok, if you say so.." He hummed cheekily.

I sighed in happiness. I knew Baekhyun would remember me after a long time. But what will he say if he found out I was lying? I'm not SeSe. I'm Sehun..

Oh whatever I'll worry when that time comes.

I checked the ti do n my phone that showed 5:00pm.

"Luhan, Baekhyun, I have to go now. I'll talk to you later." I waved at them.

"Ok bye!" They replied.

As I was walking home, I noticed some girls approaching me,

"Hey, you're hot. Wanna come back to my place?" One of them asked.

"Oh sorry. I'm heading to my boyfriends place right now." I lied.

"Ew your gay.." They scrunched their noses.

"Ew you're prostitutes." I retorted before turning on my heel and walking away.

I arrived at my house and turned the knob to find myself in a dimly lit room.

I walked to my bedroom and sighed.

-Luhan and Sehun's-

"When can I tell you??"

~^;^~
Hey guys. I actually updated today!! ^.^ Ima proud of myself <3 hope u are too 😂❤️ this chapter wasn't actually rushed and I'm glad it's not Coz I had this thing planned out.

I used to write stories before hand so I had like 3 drafts etc. and now that parents are back from America, my internet has a timer so I can't go on whenever I want. So on the weekends, I'll try to write as much as I can for you guys so you don't get a late updated book! ✨😉😊❤️ bye.
•ICutMyWrist4You