•Chapter6•

-Sehun's-

I was sitting at a table in the canteen with Kai, Chanyeol, Kris and Suho. I sat there, thinking about what happened in the classroom.

Did he actually cry because of me?

I was spacing out while the others were talking about their crushes.

"I like Kyungsoo.." Kai blushed.

"I like that Kid that looks like a panda.." Kris said.

"I like the Chinese kid Lay.." Suho mumbled.

"And I like that Baekhyun kid," Chanyeol said.

I shot up and listened deeply as Kai looked at me like 'uh oh..'

"Chanyeol, what makes you like Baekhyun?" Kai asked. I looked at him with a look that says, "WHY'D U ASK THAT?!'

"Well, damn, anyone could fall for those legs I mean- cmon! They're skinny jeans! His eyeliner, just every new thing makes him look hot." He explained.

He only likes him for his looks? What a fucktard.

"JongIn, can I talk to you." I said seriously. Everyone knows when I say their real name, I mean business.

Everyone went quiet as Kai and I stood up to go somewhere quiet.

"He's a frikin idiot I swear." I say, frustrated.

"He only likes him for his looks. He's a real idiot. You don't just judge them by their looks. If Baekhyun changed his look, Chanyeol would just dump him, leaving him sad and he wouldn't trust me Coz I'm Chan's best friend." I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Look, all you gotta do is win his heart before Chanyeol does! That way, he can't play with his feelings!" He advised.

I smirked at the thought of that.

"Ask him for his number! Let him tutor you! Anything!" He exclaimed.

Man, I'm glad he's my best friend. Without Kai, I wouldn't be here right now.

"You're right!" I smiled.

"I'll get his number and get him to tutor me! Thanks Kai!" I hugged him.

We went back to the table as the bell went and we moved to our next class. I have maths. Great. But I sit next to Baekhyun! Yay!

I walked in and sat in my designated seat. Baekhyun came in and he glanced at me. I smiled and he smiled back at me.

"Hey baekh-"

"Baekhyun! Can you sit next to me today? Im having a lot of trouble with maths..." Chanyeol butted in.

Baekhyun smiled at me apologetically and sat next to Chanyeol. My blood boiled as I watched them silently.

I watch as Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyuns thigh and how Baekhyun jumps a little and scoots closer to him. It annoys me. And I'm jealous.

I could feel someone watching me from behind and I straight away knew it was Kai.

This me passed slowly through maths and my jealousy grows bigger. Finally, came the end of the day. I stood up and packed my stuff to leave.

"Sehun! Wait!" Someone behind me called. I recognised that voice. It belongs to Baekhyun. I stopped in my tracks and faced him.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"N-never mind, it's useless information. Have a good afternoon." He said, and with that, he was gone.

I slowly walked home when I saw Chanyeol at a house that... Isn't his..

When the person opened the door, I knew, it was Baekhyuns house.

"Hey Baek, I've come for tutoring." I heard Chanyeol say.

Uh oh, this can't be good.

T•B•C
~^;^~
Hi guys, sorry for leaving ANOTHER cliffhanger.. 😭 but I don't want these chapter too long or short so.. Yeah... Sorreh. Baiiii❤️
•ICutMyWrist4You