False Prophets

Hey guys so we are going to be continuing with other people's ideas! Thanks to @pandagirl052 for the idea of false prophets! She has been reading my stuff and leaving votes and amazing comments so thank you! Don't forget if you have any ideas let me know about them and I hope you guys enjoy!

1 John 4:1 says "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world". So, it gets straight to the point by saying not to believe every spirit which can mean not to believe everyone who says they are Christian because it says many false prophets have gone into the world. There are some people who say that they are Christian but are not. Matthew 24:24 says "For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect". The Bible tells us that there are false prophets. Even today there are false prophets roaming. That is why we have to know the difference between a prophet of God and a false prophet. What I find interesting is here it says that the false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders. They could even perform miracles! Jesus is not the only one who can do that. Then, it says that even the elect can be led astray. This is talking about us Christians. Imagine Christians who follow Jesus see someone do a miracle and automatically start believing in the miracle they saw. If this were to happen today, I bet a lot of people would be persuaded by it. That is why we must stay close to God so that we can know the difference and we can know the difference from reading scripture!

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 says "For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds". Jesus is saying here that of course false apostles are disguising themselves. They are servants of Satan and even Satan himself is disguised as an angel of light. He then says that their end will be matched by their deeds. The only reason that the false prophets are even here are to lead people astray from God. Romans 16:18 says "For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naïve". It says here that they do not serve Christ but they want to do what they want. They can also deceive hearts of the people who lack understanding and wisdom. This is another reason why we have to stay close to God and scripture. The scripture tells us how to identify a prophet from a false prophet and we have to use scripture when we see people being led astray. Let the Bible be our guide!