We Mess Up...

I'm going to be completely honest with you guys. We as humans are stupid and we are going to mess up. That is why Jesus came to save us because we were all sinners. Yet it was still us who put him on that cross. 

I mean it is natural for us to mess up in a world full of sin. Sin will eventually take a hold on us. We get feelings and emotions yet we don't need to follow the feelings and emotions that we have. Imagine this. Two people are fighting and both think they are right. Sooner or later one will have to give in or it will just keep on getting worse and worse. The heart will just become more hard as time goes on. I think it would be better to just accept it rather than to have an argument that keeps on going.

We can get so caught up in what we want that we don't realize what we are doing wrong. I was in that situation. Humans naturally want what they want and we can get so full of ourselves and so unaware that we don't see what is going wrong until it just slaps us in the face. Sometimes we just need a little bit of common sense and then God gives us some. 

God is just waiting for us to come to him and realize that we have done wrong. He's like you obviously don't have this so let me handle this. Let me take care of this for you. Luckily God is a graceful God and is a God that gives second chances. We can screw up and yet we can be forgiven through God's grace and what he has done for us and that is what we need to show other people. That same love and forgiveness.

We are obviously going to stumble and fall. We aren't perfect. But God is there to catch us every step of the way and that's why we don't have to worry. We may not deserve it but it is God's gift to us from him so accept it! Let him take control because we can't do it on our own. That's what Christianity is all about.

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace towards me is not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me." 1 Corinthians 15:10