Don't Lose Sight...

I think sometimes we can become so busy that we don't have time for God or that we just put him off and forget about him completely. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we run to God only when we have problems. It's sad but true. For me, it's more of a "well what if he isn't there"? But then other days I have so much belief and I can feel him perfectly. It seems like I have a closer connection with him when I have a problem. It's only then that I call out for God and I am sure many people are like this. God is close to the broken hearted after all.

I'm going to encourage you guys today and simply tell you don't lose sight. One day you can think everything is perfect and then the next everything is falling apart. We truly only see God when we have nothing and when we have nothing he becomes visible and he is that something in the nothingness that we have and turns our nothingness into something. 

We should be calling out to God even when nothing seems like it is going wrong. We really don't know what we have until it's gone. Too many times we forget. I forget... and now... I'm getting back on track seeing God more clearly and ready to write.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9.