Be The Bible!

Don't just read the Bible. Memorize it. Memorize it to where you can be it. By that I mean memorize it to where you can know scripture just by thinking of the verse; to where you do not need a Bible to say the verse.

Memorization is so important and is different than reading. How do you think Jesus overcame temptation (Matthew 4)? He knew scripture and used it against Satan! When you memorize scripture, you have the word dwelling in your heart. God's word is so important and think about how amazing it would be to know every single verse in the Bible word for word and know it by heart.

You can be the Bible. You can be the word. I find the statement above so true. "You may be the only Bible some people will ever read". It's true! Maybe there is an unbeliever that you work with wherever you are working and you do not have a Bible but who needs a Bible when you can be the Bible? Maybe you forgot to bring it but lucky for you, you memorized it! Now, you do not even need the Bible! You can walk up to this person and be able to talk to him about it and even quote scriptures from the Bible.

Memorization works with anything and there are tons of different verses to read. You can read verses and learn more about prayer, temptation,  and fasting. It can help you when you are feeling happy, sad, confused, scared, or lost. Many people often do not often know where to turn to or where to start in the Bible (me) but it honestly does not matter. Just start memorizing and you will eventually know a lot more than if you just read it.

I'm currently trying to memorize scripture so I do not need to bring a Bible wherever I go. I would like to rest in the fact that wherever I go or whatever I do I can have God's word in my heart if there is ever a person who needs it cause the truth is someone always will.

Memorizing scriptures has helped me to overcome many things in my life and I have seen Jesus more than ever before through it! Since the Bible is Jesus speaking and if you memorize it, you can be able to have conversations with him! So many people wonder why they don't hear Jesus but he speaks in his word! It's not just about praying and you get a response in an instance. He could show you something in his word and respond. I mess this up too but when I memorize I can really hear Jesus and his voice is so clear! With the Bible, everything is limitless including your knowledge! If you have the knowledge of God what greater thing is there to have? Especially when you memorize it! Through it you will be able to recognize his voice if you let him talk to you. You can get really close to him! Why not start today?

Because I am working on memorizing scripture, I will be taking a break from this story. I am still searching and trying to become more spiritually mature and would like to grow before I continue. I don't know how short or how long the break will be but all that matters is that Jesus is working in me and changing me for the better. This story has continued to grow TREMENDOUSLY and I am so happy for it and to see where it will go!

I will still be on Wattpad reading more stories and maybe I will be working on another story but as far as this goes, I'm taking a break. I'm not bored of writing or anything like that but I would love to come back filled with the knowledge of God as to now where I am still searching and learning more. If you have questions about God or are curious about things feel free to ask me! I will respond to messages, conversations, etc.

If this story has helped you in any way please tell me because I get so happy when people tell me that it has! What Jesus has done through this story and what he has shown is so amazing and I want it to continue to show and to show even more!

My request for this story is that it spreads. I might be taking a break for now but that does not mean I don't want it grow.

I'm asking all my followers to please spread this story to other people!

A_Challenger_Arrives  _Beaux_  BananaPieLove  beulahgurrala  01ELECTR0N1TE01 _iridescenteyes_  Blind-Faith always-neverland book_are_the_life Candice_Is_Crazy CapaTheCupOfTea Carefree_Kid7 disguised_love Decembra1998
DawnHunter1023 AshleyWichmann AlexaVillanueva2 janyiawilburn JazzyBoo2006 JediWolfGirl burntchicken_nugget bloom_babe pandagirl052 Agent-Awesome
EmilyWoodson GamingHumor skylophilia ChristianBelievers Live-n-Hope NextG3n LostStringsOfSanity wwjd193 dream-is-reality Narwhal_Kat KaPowQueen _Rachael_Elizabeth JessicaEnsor JerryFont409 KaydinMHarrill1996 DLOVE12 Doodles1669 PrincessGeek2002 Praisetolord lovingFatherGrace GodsWritingWarrior Water_Girl_27 AWildCat TheWkndWarrior9908 D-Cristen116 Coolest_Girl_Writer isaac212 ShadowNathan777 ThatChristian mangobite95