Christianity Is Different For Each Individual

I don't know if its just me getting older but sometimes going to church EVERY SINGLE Sunday can sometimes get annoying or if you want to make decisions and your parents ask you "would this please God" yet you're just trying to make more time for him.

What I have come to realize is that everyone sees Christianity different. My parents are a little more "strict" with the Christian way and I don't care what religion you are due to that being your business but I do care about you as a person.

I've been getting into more arguments with my parents recently cause for one I'm a teenager but some things I can't stand. Like sometimes I feel like we serve 2 different Gods.

When I talk to God its the most amazing feeling ever (I don't know why I do it so little) but if my parents tell me something about it the feeling kind of just goes away and that's where we should be with a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP

I feel like since birth at least for me I was raised to believe in Jesus and see Jesus how my parents see him. But now I view him and I'm trying to see him in a different creative way. The way I see him. He's strict but he's caring and loving. He does not force you to religion or forces you to do something. It's free will. Just thought I'd share it because its very interesting.

NEXT CHAPTER...