My Supporter

You have been here for me since we went to church together back in the 5th grade. We lost contact for a long time, and I'm sorry for that... I found you again last year, when you had surgery. I found out you were graduating and so I came. Then we separated... I fucked up.... Big time and... I lost you... There were so many times that I saw you and wanted to say hi but couldn't... I missed you so much in that time we were apart... Then I got the nerve up to text you... I asked if you could come over and you reluctantly said yes... You came over and we fixed it again... I was so happy to have you back! I got close to you and now we have been together for 7 months.

 I love you more then words could ever express and I'm so thankful that you put up with me. I know I'm a pain in the ass most of the time but I love you very much. You are my rock and my supporter. I love you with all of my heart and if you ever read this, you are the only one who I want to be with for the rest of my life and I hope that happens. You are my everything. I know I don't say this to much but I am the luckiest girl ever to have someone like you to help me through life. You are so kind to me and my son. You love us both so much and I can't thank you enough for that. No matter what, I love you. I will always love you. Thank you for being here for me through all I have put you through.  I love you so so much and I am so lucky to have you. I will always love you forever...

                ~ Unsaid Things to my (future) fiancee