Day Dreaming

I wish you were here...  I just want to be wrapped up in your arms... I hurt so bad right now and all I can think about is seeing you in a few days. I miss you, I wish I would have never said anything about her... I messed it up and I wish I wouldn't have. I miss you and I want my best friend back... Don't you get that? I wish I didn't annoy you so much... I'm always thinking about you and I want to be with you, in your strong arms. I wish I could help you with something, anything. You said you had to move out and... I've been worrying so much about if you're ok or where you are.... I just worry to much I guess, I'm sorry... I wish I could just know you still like me. Even if it's just as a friend, I feel like I'm always bothering you. I can't wait to see you and catch up on everything. I just... Miss you, I felt so safe in your arms or when you were around. I felt like no one could hurt me and now... I feel like everyone is trying to hurt me, I miss your warm soothing voice. It always calmed me down when I would get in a fight with someone and now, I don't have that. I just wish I wouldn't have said anything. I loved how we were, I loved the relationship we had built up. It was amazing and I didn't want it to end... I love you still and I hope we can fix things and go back to the way we used to be... I wish I still had you....

                ~Unsaid Things to an ex Dom