Just when I thought...

I got to see you last night, and I'm glad I did. 

I was waiting on my sister so I could take her home. I was texting you and you suggested that I wait at your house. I was completely ok with that because I would get to see you. So I come over, let myself in, and lay down in bed with you. We lay there for a bit and talk about our day and how it went. You mention something about having all this room in your bed and no one to share it with. So I say something like "well you could share it with me since I'm here" and you opened your arms to me so I could cuddle up to you. Shoulda known that was a trap. After about 5 minutes of laying with each other, you bring my face to yours, in the way that makes my heart melt, and you kiss me. One thing leads to another and here we are sharing our bodies again. We're passionate for around 45 minutes and then we lay down together, side by side, again. There are so many thoughts running through my head and I wish I could sort them all out for you in a way that makes sense... I wish I could tell you all of the things that I think or feel when it comes to you. But if I did, they would get taken the wrong way and I know it serves no purpose anyway. The things that I want, I'll never be able to have and I have settled on that. I'm content being a good friend who occasionally shares her body with you. Because all I ever will be is a good friend. I won't ever have you in the way that I want you. I'll be ok being kept a secret again. Only coming around when you want the physical satisfaction. Because at least then I get to see you...