The Old Protector

I miss you... I want to talk with you, sitting on my bed, I want nothing more then to ask you to come over because I'm alone... I have no one to share things with since you left, I have no one to talk to in the middle of the night... I never realized how much I really needed you till you left. I knew I relied on you but I always find myself thinking about you. I miss you and you have no idea. I miss you and you never gave me a second thought. You went right back to her without a second thought of what it might do to me. It destroyed my little side, you broke her and now she's scared to come out. Did you ever care like you said you did? Or were you just using me for my submission... I fell in love you and every kind word I said to you, I meant them. I wanted to start a family with you, I wanted to have you in my life forever... But you left and never looked back... You left me for someone who is nothing compared to me. I gave you love and she gives you what? Honestly I'd love to know why you went back to her... I'm smaller than she is, allowing you to have all of my body, not just half. I'm more mature looking and acting then her, allowing you to have deep conversations and a beautiful woman on your arm. But you went back to an immature, self centered, rather ugly little girl. I just want to see you again... I want to be in your arms one more time... I miss you and you don't even care...

                ~Unsaid Things to an old protector