A. Woods

Ok, Daph. You know exactly who this is but still....

                   I'm so close... I'm so close to getting you all to myself and taking you off the market but you're hesitating. I'm worried it's because you believe what they say about me and that I'm not a good person but I hope you decide to do it anyway. I want to be yours. 

        Today after school when I left, I gave Bryce a hug and kinda nudged you on the shoulder and said bye. You asked how come I wasn't giving you a hug, because I normally do, and I said because Cody and I talked and I wasn't sure how to feel around you anymore. You told me to put my stuff down and give you a hug and so I did. You picked me up and I wrapped my legs around you and hugged you tight. You put me down and said something like "I could do something but I won't" so I said "what?" and you were like "no, I won't because you'll be mad at me if I do" so I told you to just do it and you opened your arms up for me to hug you again, so I did. You picked me up and put your hand on my butt, and put me back down. I was confused as to why I would have been mad at you for doing that and you just smiled and gave me another big hug. 
          I hope we get together because you're the only guy I have my sights set on right now. I want to be yours, Austin. You're so sweet and kind. You're loving, generous, and you always ask how I am. If I'm upset, you try to cheer me up. I want this. I want us.

        ~Unsaid things to a crush~