Shattered Heart

You said you guys were done... You said you didn't like her anymore... I gave you mt heart to have, keep, and hold, and you broke it... I trusted you with all of my darkest secrets.. And you took advantage of me... I let you into my life again and allowed you to be my Dominant. And yet... You still took advantage... I felt it, that you were still together... I asked you and you said no, you had went your separate ways. But... You lied right to my face. You lied and said it would all be ok... But I asked her... If you still talked and she said you guys were doing great... Those 4 words shattered my heart into a thousand pieces all over again... You did this to me once before and I let you back in and trusted you... But yet, you still used me... She will probably forgive you just like that because she has no one else to go to... I never did anything that I thought might hurt you in even the slightest way. I loved you with all of my heart and... This is what you give me in return... You didn't mean a damn thing you said to me did you??! Nothing. It was all lies and empty promises. All the while you knew I'd find out one day. But you didn't care... You can't make up your mind so why not have both right? Neither of us knew about the other so it was all fine. I loved you... And you broke my heart... Used my submissiveness for yourself and then left just like that when I asked you... You left and haven't come back... I miss you and I wish this never would have happened... But I guess it's also my fault... Maybe I wasn;t enough for you... I didn't give you everything you wanted so you turned to her instead... Leaving me behind... You'll always chose the other girl... They are always better than me, smarter, kinder, prettier. I will always be replaced. No matter who says I won't be. I always am. You'll always move on and forget I ever happened. I wanted us to work so bad... But I gave my heart and got it back even more broken then before... I miss you... And I will always love you... I hope you'll come back... 

            ~Unsaid Things to my Dom...