A hypothetical situation

This will be a hypothetical situation, not something that has happened. 

       After a long drive, we finally get to the hotel and get checked into our room. After finding the room, we go in and set our things down while admiring the room. We both make our respective comments about different things while looking around, talking about the drive or what we want to do for the next 3 hours before we have to get ready. 

     You say something about me putting our bathroom stuff away and I mumble "well why don't you make me" while going over to our bags.  All of a sudden I'm pushed against the wall with my hands above me and you inches away from my face. "Now that I'm here in person, I wouldn't test those words if I were you" I look you dead in the eyes and say it again. Two simple words. "Make me." and I smile at you. You use your spare hand to hold me by the throat while you push your lips into mine. I kiss back and smile into the kiss, I haven't ever seen this side of you before. I enjoy it because I'm naturally a submissive. I enjoy pushing your buttons, I like to be in trouble. Pretty soon we have moved from the wall to the king sized bed. Before I know it our clothes are on the floor and you're admiring my body and what I have underneath my clothes, something I thought of before hand and wore just in case this happened. I smile at you and get up to turn music on as a background noise. "so now is my chance to prove I'm not a pillow princess, huh?" you just smirk at me and pull me closer to you while kissing me again. "I can't even believe this is happening, he has no idea how long I've wanted this" I think to myself. Our bodies are just as intertwined as our souls now, and there seems to be no slowing down. 

***  2 1/2 hours later  *** 

As we lay cuddled up on the bed together, I can't help but think that this is what I want for the rest of my life. I want you. I want this. We are practically inseparable at this point, we spend hours on the phone together and if we aren't on a call, we're texting. I love every inch of you, every part. And I can't help but think maybe this is meant to be. I know you feel it too... You can't look at me and honestly say that you don't. We are both completely comfortable around each other and we can talk about anything. 

Eventually we decide to start getting ready and I mention something about showering together as a joke. I should have known better because we ended up doing it anyway. Which is fine with me, I enjoyed it. I keep going back to the thought of  "I haven't ever been around you like this before" it's strange, but it's also comforting. It makes me feel more at ease with you, not that I didn't before but it's just different. So we go about our different ways of getting ready and I keep finding my thoughts go back to one thing... "Why her?" and I know I have no right to think about it because it's not my place but still. I ask for your help with a few things, including curling my hair. And then I slip into my dress. I walk out and ask if you're ready and you just look at me, slightly dumbfounded. I ask what the matter is and you say "nothing, you just look absolutely beautiful" and I smile, wondering to myself why I ever let you go in the first place. We walk out the door together and head to the wedding and I couldn't be happier with life.