How Come?

How come it can't just be me and you? Why does she have to be a part of it... I don't think I'll ever understand that. If you really want a future with me, which I question sometimes, why is she still here? I love you and I've put everything into what we have, but yet... You seem so distant and scared to do anything with me because of her. Why can't it just be me, you, and Ethan? It would be perfect... It seems like every time you come over, it's always for something sexual, and you've done aftercare once out of like 7 times... You take what you want and leave... The other night when I was sick, that's exactly what you did, I had a fever after you left but you left right away and didn't make sure I was ok first... I love you so much but you seem distracted. Like I'm not a priority to you. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I AM just side action. Aren't I? I just want the truth... If you sit down with me and actually talk about things, it will go over better then just having me find out on my own like the last 2 times. I want to spend the rest of my life with you because you're my everything. But I don't want to live with secrets...

               ~Unsaid Things to a Daddy