It's you...

I read your update.... I cried and cried, all I want is to be in your arms.... You have no idea how much I miss you and how much I miss talking to you. I cried because you didn't ignore me, I cried because you remember small things like that. I cried because I miss you... 

I haven't been with anyone since we broke up in April. I've only found one good Dom since then but I lost him too, and even then he was just a Care Giver, not an actual Dominant. No one will ever be able to do for me what you did. And the fact that I can't talk to you or see you kills me whenever I think about it. 

You know where we live... The only thing stopping you from being here is you... The thought of seeing you right now is making me cry harder because I know it won't happen... It'd be perfect too... Little Prince is asleep and I'm alone... I just wish things would have worked out. I loved it and I guess that's why it ended... Because I got to happy and it got taken away. I wish I knew how you were doing, how you've been, but I have to go through the cycle  of 2016 fall and winter all over again.... Us not talking at all, pretending the other doesn't exist.... I hate that... 

"I'd give anything to hear, you say it one more time, that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes." ~ Sleeping At Last

All I want you to know is that...
You are always on my mind.
I will never hate you or even dislike you. 
I will always care for you.

I am always willing to see you.

You can come over whenever.

You can always message me.
I still love you. 

                                                                           Love Always,
                                                           Your Little Princess

~Unsaid Things to my daddy~