Here we go again

The simple thought of what you're doing drives me absolutely beyond crazy. You don't have even the slightest twinge of regret for what you're doing either, that's what I don't understand. How can you do that and not regret it? Was it not bad enough the first time? Must not have been because you went off and did it again, except no drugs this time. So I'll give you that. But man you have no idea how bad you look from the outside. The stories and shit... Wow. I thought I was bad before I met you, but now I feel like Mother Theresa. 

You have no idea how badly you screwed up those guys. All of them. They have to live with this and you have no regret about it. From the outside it seems like you don't even realize it's going on. And that's what bothers me the most. All of those guys are wonderful and amazing, and you're turning them into broken and damaged individuals who question their self worth because of the things you teach them that you think are good.  When they get out on their own, the significant others will be picking up the pieces that you broke. 

You won't ever have any idea how angry you make me. How angry your parenting makes me. I have two of them that I hold very very close to me and I see them break more and more every day that they have to deal with the bull shit that goes on in that house. I pick up the pieces that you break and I place them back together only for you to go and shatter them even further. When all of your children move out, you're going to be 80 years old sitting in your rocker wondering why you never see your kids or your grand kids. I'll tell you why. It's because you're the most shallow, narrow minded, selfish, self centered, hostile, childish person I have ever known. 

I don't feel bad for what's happened to you, you never grew from it as a person. You use it as an excuse to be a hostile bitch who raises her children to be broken and twisted people. If you would have grown from it and left it in the past, it would be different. But you didn't. You still bring it up and use it for so many excuses. You refuse to see how this all effects them. You don't give a damn about any of them, on the outside. Do you not see how bad that makes you look to other people? You look worse then terrible. I started out with no respect for you, but that's because I didn't know you. But now? I have less then no respect. I don't think I could ever respect you. The things you do to them that you think are good, are actually making the lives of their future wives and husbands hell. 

My heart hurts more and more every day for my boyfriend and my sister. I see how it effects them and they try to play it off and say they are ok but if you look close enough, you can see they're tired of it. They want out and they can't get out. 

You're not a mother... You're a shallow bitch who plays a victim and refuses to change. 

~ Unsaid things to a person

(I'm pretty heated at the moment so remember that most of these things I only half way mean because I'm very upset at the situation that I am talking about and this isn't the first time it has happened)