More 3am thoughts

I hate how easy it was for you to just get up and leave. I hate how us ending didn't phase you at all while it tore me to pieces. I hate how you act like I was never the person you talked with about things that bothered you. I hate how I still look through our pictures and you probably have them put away in a box somewhere trying to forget about them. I hate how you don't even miss me, like I never existed in your life the way I did. My absence from your life doesn't effect you at all while your absence absolutely kills me. I hate that you let go of me so quickly while I'm still trying to get my life together, grasping every memory that I can of you and us. I hate all of it. But I think what I hate the most is that, after you did this to me with no second thought and all of the lies, I would still drop everything for you if you asked me to. I want to hate you. But I can't... You mean so much to me and I love with everything I have or not at all. I gave you everything and you reassured me that even after we broke up we would still be good friends and I actually believed you. Then you just left. You wouldn't answer me the few times I tried to talk to you. You promised we would still talk and hang out and after a while of not talking at all we finally started talking. We talked for like a month and it was great, we joked around and had fun. And then we quit talking again. It's like I don't even exist in your world anymore. I never meant anything to you to begin with. I just want to be your friend and talk to you and make plans. And I don't know if that will ever be true.