Longing For You

This is kind of about two different people so bare with me guys....

           AW-  I'm so happy we are friends, you have always been nothing but kind to me and I love that. I am so thankful for our friendship and what it has turned into. I hope only for the best for us where ever we end up after high school and if we stay friends (which I hope we do) I wish, sometimes, we were something more because of how we get along and how we flirt sometimes, but then I remember what you told me. I asked if you would think about us as a couple and you said "yea, just give me some time to figure out what I want" and I will do just that. I will, and always have, respect your opinion. I will always love you, as a brother more then anything and thank you for everything you have done for me. 

CS- I worry so much about you it's not even funny. I miss you so much, but yet you never give me time very much. We talk a lot but when we hang out, sometimes it's amazing and sometimes it's meh. I wish our spark was there because I miss us. I hope you do ok when/if you ride this weekend. I really want to come watch you but I can't... I'm glad we are still friends because I still get to talk to you a lot.  I miss you...

~Unsaid things to my friends~