Daigo x Reader

I walked to Xanders Dojo to practice beyblade. "Hey Xander,Yugo and" I smiled "Ukyo" but then I stopped. I headed towards Ukyo , my brother, and asked him "who's that?" I asked looking at a boy with spiky black hair and a red bandana. He was wearing a black jacket with purple stripes and an Orange t-shirt underneath,black knee-length pants ,black boots and a variety of skull beads.
(This is when he confesses that he cheated)
He's kinda cute... I think but I shake my head.
"He's Daigo (Daina) Kurogami" Ukyo whispered. Yugo was really mad "Get out!" He growled at Daigo, "Cheaters aren't tolerated here!" Daigo walks out. "At least you're back on the tournament and he confessed..." Xander said

*Time skip*
~after practice~

Xander told me all about what happened. I admired Daigos honesty but didn't say anything. After practice I was walking around the Bey Park when I saw Daigo walking away leaving his bey beind. So I picked up Doomscizer and ran up to him.
"H-hey Daigo, right? You left this behind" he looked at me and I saw pain and hurt in his eyes. Tears filled his black eyes as he took Doomscizer.
"H-hey don't cry! Are you OK?" Even though I barely knew him I hugged him awkwardly. He turned his face towards me and his lips brushed mine. He flushed and stopped crying and then took a step back. "S-sorry! I-I didn't m-mean t-to!" He said flustered. "C-calm down! I-its OK!" I said to him even though I was blushing too.
"U-Ukyo is probably l-lookinf f-for m-me! See y-you l-later!" I said running away , embarrassed.
        That night I couldn't sleep well             because he kept on popping up on my dreams.

~Next Day~

You were walking to school when you heard footsteps behind you. You turned and saw Daigo with his head hung low. You slowed down until he was right next to you. You were blushing but put an arm around him anyways. He jumped slightly but seeing you he blushed. "H-hey umm..."
"Y/N"
"Yeah! Hey Y/N" you smiled slightly.
"Hey Daigo.. Are you OK?" I am now...he thinks. You blush and he did too realizing that he said it out aloud. He looked down blushing madly. You knew how he would feel better But what if he reacts badly? Then our friendship will be ruined... Wait... Are we even friends? You think. He looks up at you with watery eyes. "Of course we are..... You made me feel better Y/N... Thank you..." He gave a watery smile. I knew it... I DO like him...
  "I do to.." He said. And I blushed, realizing I said it out loud...again. He hestitated.. Then pressed his lips to mine. I was startled but soon..I melted...and kissed him back.

(Ukyo approved since he trusted my judgment)

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry Ruby196 if you didn't like this but I hope you do

Haha jk
thx for the suggestion