Shu x Reader!Little Sister

"Are you sure, Toko? Maybe it isn't safe..." you said uncertainly. "Of course Y/N!" He said nodding. "We're just going to get the fruit and come right back!" Nika said. "Ok..." You said still doubting them.

You followed them as the sky darkened and the clouds turned grey, small drops of rain falling, the three of you oblivious to the oncoming storm approaching you.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

"Toko, it's too high, help me up!" Nika complained. You pushed her higher as Toko struggled to hold you up. "Got it!" Nika cheered. No sooner had she said it that Toko gave up and let go.

Down you and Nika fell. "Ow, Toko!" You and Nika whined as you hit your arm. "At least we got the fruit?" Toko said smiling nervously. "Right..." you and Nika giving him a 'really' look.

"It's raining..." You said holding out a hand. "Lets hurry back!" Nika said. "C'mon!" Toko said heading towards the opposite way, but y'all didn't know that.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"I... think we're lost..." You whimpered. Nika already had years running down her face as she hugged you. "Toko... where are we?" She asked. "I don't know." Toko said, his light blue hair wet with rain.

"Are we stuck here for ever?" You yelled. "With nothing but trees?" Nika added.

"And no shelter?"
"Or food?"
"Or battles?"
"Or Valt?"
"That's a good thing."
"True."
"Without Beyblades?"
"What if they don't look for us?"
"What if we die?"
"What if we become zombies?"
"What if-"

"We won't die and we won't become zombies!" Toko protested. You turned to him tearfully. "Hey, don't cry-"

Nika started sobbing. You followed as you hugged Nika. "-o-or else I'll also-" Toko broke down and started crying. "Big Bro!" The three of you wailed. They wanted Valt to find them. You wanted Shu to hurry.

"You idio-" Wakiya stopped as he saw the three of you crying. "Wakiya!" The three yelled in relief and went to hug them. "What were you thinking? Running off..." His sentence trailed off as Toko and Nika cried, grasping his jacket.

He sighed. "C'mon let's get you back home." He said as he led you and the other two to the bridge. It was flooded so you went to the other one. The one that was a hundred feet off the ground.

Wakiya was afraid of heights.

So when Nika was holding onto him and Toko was holding his hand and you were walking towards the middle he froze. "Shu!" You yelled as reappeared at the other side. You were about to run towards him when he yelled, "Don't! You'll fall!" You froze.

You were halfway there and it was already cracking. "Ok, ya can do this..." Wakiya was mumbling. "Wakiya..." Nika whimpered. Toko gripped his hand tightly. "Shu! What do I do?" You asked stepping backwards in fear.

After a lot of yelling Wakiya finally was walking forwards. You helped Toko and we were walking towards the end. You sighed in relief while the last tipe snapped. A small gasp escapes your lips as you fell backwards.

"Shu!!" You yelled as you fell, tiny hand outstretched, trying to latch itself into anything.

Anything...

"Y/N!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

*sigh*

My laptop stopped working... it kinda broke and it took me a long time to make this one...

*bangs head on wall*

;-;

Anywho-

Requested by ThomasNewt2029