Ukyo x Yandere! Reader

There he was... my adorable little blue haired ninja.

He was talking to Yugo. Then he laughed. You almost growled. But you did nothing.

You can't kill your brother. At least... not yet.

Ukyo said bye and walked away. Obviously going to the store or something.

He does that everyday. You would know.

He walked and you followed. Your F/C dress fluttered as you jumped gracefully from tree to tree.

Ukyo walked in. He stayed there for a few minutes.

You spent the time looking at some photos. All Ukyo. You felt your face heat up. Shaking your head you looked up and saw Ukyo walk out.

With a girl.

Ukyo smiled. And the girl giggled and blushed. You took out a sharp knife from your boot.

"No... not yet... later" you reminded yourself.

Ukyo looked up and almost spotted you. You jumped and disappeared from view. Hopefully he didn't see you.

~Next Day~

"Ukyo do you like someone?" You asked the blue haired ninja.

"Maybe" he jumped into a branch and crouched down.

"Is it Scarlett?" You asked carefully. He almost fell off the branch. "How'd you know?" He asked.

You looked away as a single tear welled up in your eye and fell. You started jumping until you lost him. You climbed to the top of a very tall tree.

You cried. But then an insane smile crept up your face. You pulled out the same knife that you had yesterday. You twirled it in your fingers as a shadow covered your face.

"Hehe... Oh.. poor Scarlett.... Hehehe"
You looked up and your E/C eyes had an insane glint in it.

The shadow disappeared as your eyes glowed unusually bright. "Look like you'll have to die" you giggled.

~Later~

Unlike other Yanderes, you were patient. They just immediately kill. You plan everything out first.

You walked around glaring at everybody who looked your way. Then you saw her. That red headed freak.

(A/N I have nothing against red hair ok? Just for the sake of this plz go along)

You walked slowly to her but then you froze. What were you doing?

You turned around and started running. You can't kill her yet. No one can suspect a thing.

You walked into the dojo and entered Ukyo' s room quietly. You looked at his phone. Grabbing it, you leaped out the window.

You searched through his contacts until you saw Scarlett. You opened it up and sent her this text.

Let's meet up later! In the park in 10 min.

Smiling insanely you pressed send and gripped the phone tightly. "What ya doing?" A voice asked. You fumbled the phone and almost dropped it.

"Idiot! You scared me to death!" You yelled. Then you realized you had yelled at Yugo. "Oh... sorry I guess"

You pushed the phone down the pocket of your dress.

"Gotta go" you said quickly and jumped off the branch. Your dress flew out and you accidentally hurt your foot as it touched the ground.

You ran quickly towards the park. There was Scarlett sitting on the bench. You grabbed her hand and pulled her into an alleyway.