Wakiya!Autistic x Reader

Ever wonder why Wakiya never really trained with others besides Hoji and those selected few?

Why he avoided physical touch?

Why he is usually alone?

Why he never interacts with people?

Well... he's Autistic. He doesn't like interacting, speaking up (though when he does he's mean and usually sarcastic) and socializing.

He is usually found training with Wyvron or with Hoji. Hoji is actually there to help Wakiya out with his Autism. But Wakiya doesn't need to know that.

Ah- you must be wondering where you came in. Well, you and Hoji are siblings. Instead of the usual black hair you have H/C hair and E/C eyes.

And he brings you along every once in a while. Well, on this particular day, Wakiya was already nervous. No, not because of the usual reasons. It was because of his already unstable feelings.

He felt love.

That's not exactly something he feels. And today he wanted to impress you. He wanted to make you, his.

So, on with the story!

"Hoji, pleease?" You pleaded stretching the 'E' to get him to say yes. "I don't think he'll be expecting you Y/N." Hoji said sighing. "But I wanna go!" You whined. Yes, you loved going to the Murasaki household. It was fun, and Wakiya was never nervous around you for some reason.

"Fine. But don't get all... uh- excited." Hoji said as he opened the door. "Yes!!" You cheered as you ran to his house. "Hurry up Hoji!!" You yelled over your shoulder. He caught up to you easily and you two raced to Wakiya's house.

You knocked before Hoji could and a maid opened the door.  "Master Wakiya is in his bedroom." She told Hoji, ignoring you completely. You sighed as you and Hoji walked up the spiral stairs and entered Wakiya's room without knocking.

He was looking out the window. He turned and you saw him clench his fists. "H-hi Hoji, Y/N." He said forcing a smile. "Hi mas-"

"Hey Wakiya? What ya doing?" You said smiling easily at him. "Just... reading." He stammered, getting flustered at your closeness.

Actually, you were a few feet away but he felt like you were breathing down his neck. He picked up his book, A Medical Miracle, and flipped through some pages.

"Oh my gosh! I love that book!" You said, E/C eyes shining. "What part are you on? Did you read the part where Jackson jumps off the tower? I can't believe he did that-!"

"Yeah! And when Jem decides to cross infront of the running train! She is definitely on Mark's list now." He said getting excited, somehow oblivious to the small distance between you.

Hoji gulped nervously as he set his launcher on the desk and put away Wakiya's discarded book back on the shelf. He cleared his throat before saying, "Y/N, can you get that?" He said pointing at his launcher.

You got the hint immediately, Thank God Wakiya didn't notice the space between you to. You hastily walked over to the desk and handed Hoji his launcher. He gave you a warning glance before setting it next to a vase.

"Sorry..." You mumbled before turning to Wakiya. He stared at the two of you for a second before closing his book. "S-so... what are we gonna do?" He said nervously.

"Just a battle, you wanted to last time but there wasn't time." Hoji replied. He nodded, pulling out his launcher.

~Later~

You were eating ice cream, you and Wakiya. Hoji went somewhere for some reason. Wakiya was getting more and more comfortable around you each day. Though sometimes a small action will make him all nervous and flustered.

Sometimes you got scared, guilty or dissapointed. You really don't like making him nervous. Sometimes he surprises you, getting close without warning.

This was one of those times. He was pressed against you since the bench was slightly smaller than usual. You didn't mind, in fact it felt nice.

(For some reason I thought of Zac... XD)

"Hey... Y/N..." Wakiya said looking at you. "Yeah?" You responded. He looked at you. "For a long time... I've... had this weird feeling around you. I talked to Hoji about it but he wouldn't tell me. So I wanted to ask you about it..." he said slightly nervously and embarrassed.

"What type of feeling?" You asked as your face heat up slightly. "Weird... embarrassed and... I don't know... like I didn't want to mess up because I'd look stupid." He said.

"Oh. Oh. Um... well, I guess I know why Hoji didn't want you to know." You said. "Why?" He said frowning. "Wakiya, that's love."